1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Acquity Group in November 2013.

I applied through on campus career fair. Had an oncampus interview two weeks later followed by an onsite interview.

On campus interview was straight forward case studies. Both dealt with design techniques of website. If you know basic web dev , ( fluid web site design, mobile site, self adjusting site , bootstrap etc) this will be piece of cake.

Onsite interview is simple too. One technical question ( ONE, kid you not) which was very simple followed by 4 leadership / team player evaluation round. If you know how to talk smart you are through.

HRs, interviewers and even the west coast director I spoke to was really accomodating.

I didnt negotiate as it was my first offer and they offered what seemed like a good offer in SoCal for a fresher. I am interviewing at couple of more places but I am strongly considering taking up this offer as the people I interacted with were very sweet to let go as collegaues.