Interviews for Top Jobs at Acquity Group
- Associate (16)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Manager (5)
- Associate, Technology (5)
- Senior Associate (3)
- Sales (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Digital Strategist (1)
- Client Partner (1)
- Associate, Business Analyst (1)
- Enterprise Architect - Senior Level (1)
- Consultant Senior User Experience Designer (1)
- Corporate Sales Representative (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Marketing Executive (1)
- Director (1)
- Senior Associate Technology (1)
- Interaction Designer (1)
- Applications Architect (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Software (1)
- Art Director (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Technical Consultant (1)
- Technical Engineer (1)
Technical Consultant Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Acquity Group in November 2013.
I applied through on campus career fair. Had an oncampus interview two weeks later followed by an onsite interview.
On campus interview was straight forward case studies. Both dealt with design techniques of website. If you know basic web dev , ( fluid web site design, mobile site, self adjusting site , bootstrap etc) this will be piece of cake.
Onsite interview is simple too. One technical question ( ONE, kid you not) which was very simple followed by 4 leadership / team player evaluation round. If you know how to talk smart you are through.
HRs, interviewers and even the west coast director I spoke to was really accomodating.