Acrodex

Updated Jul 4, 2014

2.7

Support Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Acrodex.

I was offered the job and we negotiated a salary. However, in the offer letter, they stated my salary to be a full $5000 less than what was negotiated!?! I contacted HR and was told that I must be mistaken or misunderstood. When I insisted, they checked with the hiring manager and then came back to honour the salary I was promised. Can you say bait and switch? If you are in dire need of a job as most are, I suspect you would not question this and take the salary offered which is one of their tricks. Since I did not apply for the job and was contacted by their in-house headhunter, I could not care less so I called them on it.

Be careful of the bait and switch trick!

Interview Questions
    Had to negotiate hard to get the salary I wanted and also the time off that was promised was later reneged as the manager said she thought it was only a temporary request, not on-going. Bait and switch...

Technical Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Acrodex in February 2013.

One interview pretty straight forward. Asked if I would get A++ wasn't initial in my contract to get this but I decided to proceed.
    Called back 1 week later

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to travel..or drive around city. I said yes then in the job it never came up.   Answer Question
    Contract $18.00 only still on the low side

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Acrodex in February 2012.

2 interview - one technical and one with HR. they asked usual technical questions like enplane about PST files extension or how you work as team member.
    they said they will send me for any courses I want but after they hire me they just sent me for any courses they need.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uk-kol, Najin Sonbong (North Korea)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uk-kol, Najin Sonbong (North Korea)

I applied online. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Acrodex in September 2011.

Done over the phone from the UK
    Took a long time to process LMO and Work permit and ingnored advice from my self in the first instance. could have been working in 2 weeks, took 7 months

Interview Questions
    i asked for parity with my role in the uk on the proviso I would not be worse off...I was duped in that only offered in line with exchange rate but cost of living was not taken into account, then found out I was the lowest paid of my peers working for a company that has a reputation for being low payers anyhow

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Acrodex in November 2009.

IT all sounds good but there is no substance

Interview Questions
    • talking about base right away did not give me confidence the commission program was going to be good and followed   Answer Question
    short, i needed a job and they offered one, is AB!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Acrodex in April 2009.

This was great