Actiance

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Actiance.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds. They were quite fast to make the offer.
1. Telephonic round.
General questions based on your resume and java.
2. Technical f2f
General Java questions including design patterns and design scenarios
3. Managerial.
General questions about J2EE deployment, XML, database, scalability etc.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations entertained

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Actiance.

Interview Details – Interview Process involves 3 rounds -- one Telephonic , 2 techincal . It was good and i got selected.

Interview Question – A Question related to 2 tier,3 tier Architechure   Answer Question

Member Technical Staff Interview

Member Technical Staff
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Actiance in April 2012.

Interview Details – Had four rounds of interviews, one telephonic, one technical, one managerial and one HR round. Telephonic round was very good. First face-to-face round was pretty poor with poor questioning. The kind of questions asked cannot really be used to judge a candidate. One of the interviewers did not even know the subject well enough to ask good enough questions. Managerial round was good and HR round was good although without any negotiations.

Interview Question – Please write an xml parser for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation was entertained.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Member Technical Staff Interview

Member Technical Staff

Interviewed at Actiance

Interview Details – Simple and more technical and work related and very much depends on which is your interviewer.

Interview Question – How much are you expecting?   Answer Question

SSE Interview

SSE
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Actiance.

Interview Details – 3 Rounds, 2 tech and 1 managerial

Negotiation Details – Always negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Actiance in December 2011.

Interview Details – 1.Written test consisting of some 'C' programs and Database queries.
2.Interview about the whole project and skills.
3.Interview regarding testing skills

Interview Question – Describe your projects with your role within the project?   Answer Question

Operations Engineer Interview

Operations Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Actiance in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was very quick. Overall good experience. Was offered the job day I was interviewed onsite.

Applied online. Got call from recruiter. Setup interview to speak with manager. Later was invited onsite. Got the offer.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Actiance in August 2008.

Interview Details – quick

Interview Question – C++   View Answer

Worked for Actiance? Contribute to the Community!