ActionLink Interview Questions

2.0

Product Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ActionLink in October 2013.

You will get a call from the district manager (DM) who will approve your employment.

Interview Questions
    • What do you enjoy most about interacting with the public?   View Answer
    Pay was negotiated solely based on your previous customer service experience.

Merchandising Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ActionLink.

I applied for the position online, and was contacted via email to take skills and personality tests. After taking these tests, I was contacted by a recruiter for a telephone interview. I was questioned about my work history and experience, and asked what I felt my strongest assets were that would benefit the company. After reviewing my qualifications and asking a few questions about difficult situations I had encountered at other jobs, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was to-the-point, and I only had to answer some questions about difficult situations I had been in at previous jobs, and how I handled such challenges.   Answer Question
    I was pleasantly surprised to be offered the position at the highest entry-level wage available. After accepting, I was sent for drug testing at a location convenient to my home. I completed tax and I9 documents via email, scanning them, complete with a notary signature on at least one of the documents.

Merchandising Representative Interview

The interview process was more of a description of the job over the phone. I was asked a couple of questions about myself and if I could comply with the standards and dress code of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, the most difficult question was the phone number of one of my references.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ActionLink in September 2012.

The hiring and interview process is fairly easy. They do require a criminal background check and a mandatory drug screening as part of the hiring process. All of the interviews are done over the phone and the nearest supervisor may be over 500 miles away. They do require extensive testing on certain things.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were fairly easy. I don't recall any truly difficult questions.   Answer Question
    There was no salary negotiation process. They make an offer and you either except it or don't. They do not negotiate salary and it is only part time so benefits are not negotiable either.

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tustin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ActionLink in September 2012.

Hiring and interview process was simple. Phone interview with HR asking general questions on the position you applied for. Second phone interview with the manager you will be reporting to and a few more questions as well a little role play on what position you are applying for.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ActionLink.

I was referred by a manager and hired on with them within a week.

Interview Questions
    Straight offer no negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ActionLink in October 2011.

i received 2 phone interviews within a few days of each other. they asked about my product knowledge and a few other things.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me the differences between an i3, i5, and i7 processors?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ActionLink in September 2011.

filled out on line application. corparate recruiter called me. took online assesment test. second phone interview with corporate recruiter. called corporate recruiter back she gave info to regional manager. the regional manager called me and set up a phone interview. then scheduled a face to face interview. then offer was made based on face to face interview.

yes a little nogotiability

Anonymous Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ActionLink.

Everything happens online and over the phone. It starts with an online application. Then an online test. If you pass that, you go to the phone interview process which can consist of two or three calls.

Interview Questions
    • It was a pretty straight up process. I don't recall any trick or overly difficult questions. I was asked to pick an object and sell it to the interviewer.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Merchandising Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ActionLink in March 2012.

Contact after applying was immediate. Interview and hiring process was very fast. Started work within two weeks of applying.

Worked for ActionLink? Contribute to the Community!