Actiontec Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Actiontec in July 2011.

Oh getting hired is easy here. Either they import people from China or Low ball graduate freshers. Either ways they will not pay you good and if you are ok with their pay, Whoala you are selected.

Interview Questions
    • Not really much of a difficult. Experience in coding and some basic networking knowledge.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Actiontec.

One phone interview, some technical questions, mostly about previous experience and projects you worked on. On site interview with 3-4 engineers and hiring manager, some technical questions, mostly taken from the interviews questions online with some changes. Job offer based on interview results, skilled experts can get pretty good salaries, average engineers usually underpaid.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing I couldn't handle, didn't expect such an easy interview.   Answer Question
    Didn't really wanted their offer, asked higher price than market average, got it and even sign up bonus. I guess they really wanted me.

QA Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Actiontec in May 2012.

They called for an face to interview and meet only the CTO, who looked too burned out. They had no clue on what to talk to after inviting some one for an interview. After talking to their CTO and gauging his knowledge I could understand why this company is having issues in scaling to produce a quality product. You need to have professionals who understands the product and how it is going to be used in real life to make good product, this is missing from this company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Actiontec in July 2010.

First, is technical interview, you may need to do some tests. Then, some people will talk to you. If you pass the former process, hr will talk to you about the salary.

Channel Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Actiontec in December 2009.

The interview process was initially phone based then turned to a face to face interview with the VP of Sales and then the CEO.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Actiontec

Worked for Actiontec? Contribute to the Community!