Active Network Reservation Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Reservation Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Active Network in April 2013.

The hiring process was extremely easy,but apparently they left out a bunch of information regarding changes to my personal life that I would have to make. I did not find out about these until much later when I was working there.

Other Interview Reviews for Active Network

Reservation Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Active Network.

received a email the next day to schedule a phone interview, she was very nice to talk to, kept you at ease during the interview process. Talk about past positions in customer service. was offered the position at the end of phone call.

Interview Questions
    • What steps did you take to resolve a conflict with an irate customer?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They start everyone off at min wage.

Reservation Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Active Network in April 2012.

The process was pretty easy. I went through a short criminal background check and had a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • How many times do you think it is acceptable to be late for work?   Answer Question
    • How many times do you think it's okay to not show up for work?   Answer Question
    I did not attempt to negotiate.

Worked for Active Network? Contribute to the Community!