Active Voice Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Active Voice in September 2009.

Just a phone call to come in for an interview, followed by a meeting with the software dev lead.
    At that point they asked me a bunch of questions related to pointers, c# and so on, gave me a small program to do on paper. Overall experience was good enough, but it is clear that they are not the most professional that there are out there in the industry.

Interview Questions
    • Write a C++ program on paper that joins two lists retrieved from a database.   View Answer
    no room for negotiation. They gave me a plan with all benefits, that was only medical, pension and regular stuff, no more than all software companies do. there was no room for negotiating the salary, as the company didn't do to well as I later found out.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Active Voice

Worked for Active Voice? Contribute to the Community!