Active Voice Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Active Voice

Candidate Interview Review

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Active Voice (Seattle, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

Just a phone call to come in for an interview, followed by a meeting with the software dev lead. At that point they asked me a bunch of questions related to pointers, c# and so on, gave me a small program to do on paper. Overall experience was good enough, but it is clear that they are not the most professional that there are out there in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Write a C++ program on paper that joins two lists retrieved from a database.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no room for negotiation. They gave me a plan with all benefits, that was only medical, pension and regular stuff, no more than all software companies do. there was no room for negotiating the salary, as the company didn't do to well as I later found out.