ActiveHealth Management Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2014
6 interviews

2.5

Health Coach Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ActiveHealth Management.

Was contacted by the recruiter followed by a telephonic interview (as I live out of state then) and finally a call with the recruiter. Was not asked many questions on the interview.

Not too difficult.

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at ActiveHealth Management in June 2013.

Was recruited by SVP for a position being created 6 months before job was posted.

Was asked by SVP to stop all other networking/job seeking as she thought an offer would be a "slam dunk."

Spoke to Aetna HR twice on phone for less than 2 mins per before job was posted and the day it went up.

Flown to NYC for interview with 6 individuals, 2 of whom were stakeholders, the other 4 various dept heads. No HR interview.

After a week was told I would not be made an offer based on two strange factors that were never discussed during any stage of the protracted interview process.

After a week and a half received instructions for processing expenses. Hotel night, taxis, and $45 dail per diem had been guaranteed - sought approval before booking both hotel and flight. Upon submitting receipts was told the hotel stay (which was approved before booking) was "even more than our CEO could get approved when he travels." Hotel was booked on a discount site. All receipts provided.

In conclusion, after being just-short-of promised the job and outright asked to stop other networking, I was not offered the job, based on 2 points of conjecture, and then given serious runaround when trying to process previously agreed-upon expenses.

Interview Questions
    • Questions did not advance far beyond "Tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Various Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at ActiveHealth Management in April 2012.

Very detailed tech interviews. phone first followed by in-person. waited around a lot..... interviewed with one person, was asked to come back in an hour to meet the next person. although my position was not technical in nature one of the interviewers made sure to show me that I did not know all that much about technology.... I don't think he meant to do that but he did. Just showed me that he was not ready/prepared for the interview.

there was not one directly with AHM...had to do it with a vendor

Director, Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ActiveHealth Management.

Met with Vice President of IT. After personal interview we went through my technical experience. Second interview was with the group I was to manage. The group asked me questions about my management style. Explained the challenges for the group. Got opinion about how I would deal with them. Finally, I met with CIO of the group, CIO reviewed my general background and finally I was offered the job

Interview Questions
    • The manager wanted understand how to handle HR issues. It was very important for them to understand team building approach.   Answer Question
    It was a pleasant process

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ActiveHealth Management in June 2012.

was good

Interview Questions
    • Give us the Scenrios where you were involved as a leader?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ActiveHealth Management.

I applied to an ad on one of the job sites. I had a phone interview which was followed by a face to interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for ActiveHealth Management? Contribute to the Community!