ActiveVideo Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ActiveVideo

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ActiveVideo in July 2011.

I had applied for NOC Engineer position but since it was night shift so I just dont wanted to go ahead with interview process but later got call that we have systems engineer position Tier 2 and we think that you are a good fit. So I had phone interview with VP of Technical support and everything went well. I was lated called for onsite interview on July. My interview went really well. Also I send out a thanking note to them and no reply from recruiter to it. Later I emailed them after few days about the decision and again no response. Then I thought to call them again no response. Again email was send to them no response and suddenly on day I got automated email form them that I have not been selected. I think there approach is not at all professional. If I am not selected then atleast they could have send me an email of rejection.

Interview Questions

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at ActiveVideo.

They called me and asked some general and technical questions on the phone, mostly related to my past experience and skills. Then I had on-site interview with about 6 people. Asked some easy and some challenging questions. After all I was invited to second on-site interview with VP.

Interview Questions
    • technical questions related to their product and industry.   Answer Question

Worked for ActiveVideo? Contribute to the Community!