Activision Publishing Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Producer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Activision Publishing in June 2011.

Very good initial contact. Internal recruiter was happy and helpful and passed contact onto the HR person responsible. The phone screen was pleasant and meaningful without being too detailed, and I was promised a follow-up call with the exec that the position reported to.

Then two weeks passed and NOTHING. Both HR and recruiter have ignored followup emails. A simple 'no thanks' would be all I need to get some closure, but there has been nothing at all.

Programmer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Activision Publishing in January 2010.

I was called to meet them and I saw 4 people in groups of 2. They performed some brain teasers and technical questions.

Production Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Activision Publishing in May 2009.

Pretty straight forward. Interviewed with the team I was applying to work with.

Quality Assurance Tester Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Activision Publishing in August 2008.

How much experience testing do you have. What was the best bug found.