Acuative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2014
Updated Jul 29, 2014

2.7

Field Tech Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Acuative.

Cisco Certs are preferred and are expected with in the first month or so from your hire date. You have to perform a series of test and answer basic network questions. Upon accepting the job you are put through rigorous amounts of testing and training. Personal appearance is strictly scrutinized.

Interview Questions
    The pay rate is not very negotiable. Get as much as you can prior to accepting the position. Raises and promotions are far and few between.

Field Support Analyst/Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Acuative in July 2013.

I wa referred by a friend and was Interviewed by phone. I was given a drug test and background check. I then and a face to face interview and was hired for my knowledge of telephone experience.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know how miuch knowledge I had about construction placement and hiring abilities.   View Answer

Resource Allocation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Acuative in December 2010.

My advise to prospective interviewers would be to breathe dress at the higher end of business casual. Be prepared to talk about how you handle stress, change, and working with disgruntled people.

Interview Questions
    • I dont think the interview included anything outside of basic online searchable questions. They are pretty cookie cutter and not at all out of the box with the interviewing. I wouldnt stress the interview they are looking for casual people who are hard workers.   Answer Question
    I didnt negotiate because I thought the offer was fair. The beginning stages of coming on board and then starting were everything great for about a full six-eight months. From there and for the next three years it was down hill and soul sucking.