Acxiom Associate Account Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Acxiom.

Group interview with 5 people that lasted a little over an hour

Interview Questions
  • Questions were about previous experience and interest in the job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Acxiom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Acxiom in July 2011.

Easy - referral from a friend. They get a bonus $1,000.00 to refer, so they happen often.
    The questions were not brain busters - They're looking for personalities and passion rather than someone who is actually qualified - which can be seen as a positive and negative - but there has to be a balance.

Interview Questions
    • None. Just be prepared and ask them intelligent questions... they like that.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Background check - normal. Drug test - okaaay I suppose to be on the safe side. Credit Check - really?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Acxiom in July 2011.

I applied online, and then was contacted by a recruiter who had me answer a questionnaire/pre-screen asking me to rank my skills in certain areas, provide a sample email to the client, and answer a few questions. I received an offer to interview a couple weeks later and then met with the team and had a group interview with two people asking pretty basic questions about my experience and skills. Two days later I had an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Acxiom in August 2010.

Interview was straight forward and they just asked me about my experiences and about myself. Everyone was very nice and pleasant to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself   View Answer
    • Tell me about this particular job. (they asked about a particular job on my resume)   View Answer
    I was offered 42,500 and I wanted closed to 50K. They came back and offered me 45K.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Acxiom in February 2008.

The hiring process requires a long interview with the potential managers of the team. You will either meet with each of them on a one to one basis or as a group. Be prepared to show that you are detailed oriented and have good time management skills

Associate Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acxiom in September 2010.

The interview was very professional and consisted of 4 1:1 interviews with different employees. The questions were very fair and covered a variety of topics including technical background, hobbies, interests, and marketing specific scenarios. I was very pleased with their overall interest in me as a person and how I thought I could contribute to the overall goals of the company.

Interview Questions
    • What have you seen in past leaders that you would do differently?   Answer Question