Acxiom Interview Questions in Conway, AR

2.2

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acxiom in July 2014.

The process was the submission of an application via Acxiom's Career website followed by a phone interview as the first step in the screening process. This was followed by a face to face interview with 4 interviewers in a one hour long interview session.

Interview Questions
    • There were no surprise or particular challenging questions. It is important, I believe, to come prepared to ask meaningful questions to the interviewers to show your preparation and interest in the company and position.   Answer Question

Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acxiom.

Started with applying to multiple positions. Then I was contacted by a recruiter who had reviewed my resume and passed it on to a leader who needed my skill set. I then had a very brief over the phone interview with the recruiter. Finally a single interview with the leader who had the open position as well as their senior manager.

Interview Questions
    • There were none. There were almost no technical questions since it was not a development position. It is mainly a personality interview meant to gauge if you actually know what you are talking about and to see if you can communicate effectively in the workplace.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate an increase in salary due to a higher salary that I had at my previous company. My advice on salary request is that everything is based on budget. The leader will give you any salary as long as it is in their budget and immediately reject you if it is not. So it will be a gamble with your only guarantee being the initial value they quote you.

Client Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Acxiom.

I was interviewed and hired right out of college. The process was a great process for somebody who was just starting in the IT industry. I was pleased with the process. The interviews were sort of generic as this was a big group of college kids for an "interview day". I had two different interviews that day along with a Q&A group talk. The two different interviews were general questions about customer relations, and nothing very technical.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you hide a big grey Elephant? (I believe this question was to just see if I could think on my feet and provide a reasonable answer).   View Answer
    Since I was hired from a college recruiting program they would not negotiate.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Acxiom in June 2012.

Minimum questions, easy interview - hiring manager in IT are not very knowledgable of what is allowed during an interview. Management waits to hire people until projects are failing. Hiring managers are not educated on interview processes / questions.

None

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Acxiom in November 2011.

Interviewed twice for separate positions. The technical writer interview consisted of multiple persons (nine?) on the "team" within a conference room. Aside from the awkward conferencing of 3 people via phone, the interview was quite uncomfortable due to the effort, or lack thereof, members engaging in the interview process, whether by body-language or physical appearance by participants on the team, All preparation went down the drain wanting to excuse non-participants from the interview. If this was considered a "test" to see how one performs under pressure, it was horribly, choreographed. Never had a follow-up, wasn't expected.
    Second interview, one year later for Team Leader, consisted of two individuals, the Manager of team leaders and the exiting team leader. Very laid back, very comfortable. Not in a conference room, more like a lounge. Offered the position but declined, transition was not financially lucrative.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Writer- In referencing my resume, asked why I would hold a position in which I was overqualified (question posed by individual not wanting to be there)...Answer- "Just graduated college; needed experience, insurance,and to be a productive member of society."
      Team Leader- It was such a casual conversation with the two interviewers, I really didn't think I was going to be offered the position, so I was able to be myself and chalk it up to experience.
        View Answer

Team Leader offer was for 55k, expected more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acxiom in October 2011.

One round of phone interview. Asked questions about SDLC and SQL and prior job experience. Offered a job next day. Quite an easy interview. It was a 4 person phone interview. The recruiter contacted me with an offer the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

The process took a dayinterviewed at Acxiom in April 2011.

Interviewed by multiple groups. The process was interested in work history and ethic, regardless of what profession, and how well you work within teams. Being straight forward and on point made them offer me a position in the Global Client Solutions division. The work environment is nice, and comes with lots of benefits, PDO, and an environment that promotes new technology and cutting edge marketing strategies.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to work in a teaming environment and someone on your team isn't doing their work. How would handle the situation?   View Answer
    Negotiation wasn't an option due to lack of experience in my profession.

Dsa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Acxiom in January 2011.

1 interview for 15 mins

Not much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acxiom in January 2011.

Two phone calls -- one very brief and informational, the second more in-depth about what the team does and if it sounds interesting to me. Then on-site interview with the development leader and senior architect for the team who would eventually hire me. It was a fairly general interview about data, sql, and linux command line comfort. No problem solving or whiteboarding algorithms. It was a very simple interview.

Interview Questions
    • Do you want to be a developer working production support -- fixing broken code and writing one-time custom solutions -- or a developer working on new projects for the client?   View Answer
    Just talked with recruiter and accepted the offer. It was pretty good, compared to what I was making before.

Data Compilation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acxiom in January 2011.

Received a phone call about two weeks after i applied, went in for a interview about a week later, very friendly guy asked me a few questions off a sheet that he had in front of him. After that had to wait about a week to get an email saying that i didn't get the job.