Acxiom Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard though. Balanced between discussing my background, skillset with insight into the role, team structure and compensation. I met with two members of leadership, Sales and Service. There were two positions on the table being discussed, Account Manager and Account Executive. After discussing my background and skillset, the offer extended was for an Account Executive role on a sales team.

Interview Questions

• Where are you in your current salary? Is that comfortable for you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

The people I spoke to were great and I was optimistic. I had positive encouragement and waited quite a while. I was disappointed I did not get a second interview, seemed like a great Team to work with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself we would not know/think about you.   Answer Question

Solution Develpor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

First I received a phone call from HR, to arrange time for Phone interview, then 2 on-site interviews with hiring managers, hiring team members. These two on site interview consisted of tests your personal and professional skills as well as problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Mathematical Question, on-site coding, work on concurrent issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

hard to negotiate, They will move on

Associate Digital Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acxiom (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Very simple phone screen and HTML/Javascript test. Nesting tables, slicing images, really basic code as email clients can't handle a lot of complex code and the CMS can't handle CSS natively.

Interview Questions

• Not many will throw you off if you're comfortable with basic HTML table structure and simple Javascript (switch statements, if/then, etc.).   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in July 2014.

Interview

The process was the submission of an application via Acxiom's Career website followed by a phone interview as the first step in the screening process. This was followed by a face to face interview with 4 interviewers in a one hour long interview session.

Interview Questions

• There were no surprise or particular challenging questions. It is important, I believe, to come prepared to ask meaningful questions to the interviewers to show your preparation and interest in the company and position.   Answer Question

Entry Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

Go to campus recruiting event, give a resume, go through a screening interview, do some on-site interviews, get hired. Most important skill is to actually be able to program and solve simple problems. If you can't do Fibonacci sequences or FizzBuzz, you are wasting your time. If you know basic data structures and can program a stupid for loop, you can get a job (most candidates can't).

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work in Conway?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Typical corporate hush-hush over employee salary confidentiality

Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR).

Interview

Started with applying to multiple positions. Then I was contacted by a recruiter who had reviewed my resume and passed it on to a leader who needed my skill set. I then had a very brief over the phone interview with the recruiter. Finally a single interview with the leader who had the open position as well as their senior manager.

Interview Questions

• There were none. There were almost no technical questions since it was not a development position. It is mainly a personality interview meant to gauge if you actually know what you are talking about and to see if you can communicate effectively in the workplace.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an increase in salary due to a higher salary that I had at my previous company. My advice on salary request is that everything is based on budget. The leader will give you any salary as long as it is in their budget and immediately reject you if it is not. So it will be a gamble with your only guarantee being the initial value they quote you.

Unknown - (Even the Interviewers Didn't Know) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acxiom (Foster City, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that they were hiring for multiple positions. I had ~5 rounds of phone interviews. Almost all interviewers were at least 10 min late, 1 of them canceled multiple times ( with <1 hr notice) before finally talking to me. After all this time their HR never even had the professional courtesy to call back and close the loop even after I contacted the recruiter who initiated the process to understand where they were with the process. Overall a very unprofessional and unpleasant experience. I am glad things did not progress as I can only guess how employees would be treated in this environment!

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Hiring process was fairly straight forward. Interviewed by multiple managers who have an interest in your skills.

Client Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR).

Interview

I was interviewed and hired right out of college. The process was a great process for somebody who was just starting in the IT industry. I was pleased with the process. The interviews were sort of generic as this was a big group of college kids for an "interview day". I had two different interviews that day along with a Q&A group talk. The two different interviews were general questions about customer relations, and nothing very technical.

Interview Questions

• Where do you hide a big grey Elephant? (I believe this question was to just see if I could think on my feet and provide a reasonable answer).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I was hired from a college recruiting program they would not negotiate.