Acxiom Interview Questions & Reviews in Little Rock, AR

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Acxiom in March 2012.

Lot's of administrative processes, but interviews are straightforward. They definitely know what they are looking for and are direct about hiring for that skill set. Be prepared for a quick decision.

Interview Questions
    • No crazy questions. Just questions on experience and qualifications.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Acxiom in February 2010.

Interview was a initial HR Telephone screen - followed by a round of 10 telephone interviews with several members on a project team for a client. Hiring process was approximately 6 months prior to an offer being made.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were related to project management and planning. If you have been a project manager for a number of years, then one should not have problems answering any of these interview questions.   Answer Question
    Salary and benefits - NON-NEGOTIABLE.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

The process took a day - interviewed at Acxiom in February 2012.

Applied for a business analyst position through my university career website. Got a call at 9:30 pm on a Sunday that they were interested in interviewing me. I was invited to a meeting for technical recruits that went a lot like a shareholders meeting. A recruiter discussed the direction of the company, and alluded to a major expansion in the works. The next day I interviewed with someone from the department in which I would work. He was very much interested in my understanding of technical language and my ability to translate for business people. There were no "gotcha" questions to be had, and it genuinely felt like a conversation. He did press me a couple of times to be more detailed or to expand on a few ideas. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, then I was sent back to my original recruiter contact. She said she would be in touch, and now I'm waiting for a response.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me how you would go about developing an in-house ERP system for the company."   Answer Question
    • "Explain what kind of information I would be looking for in a requirements gathering situation."   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Acxiom in August 2010.

I initially applied in April, but wasn't contacted until late July. From there, everything happened really quickly. After an phone interview with my would-be manager, I was flown in for a grueling 8-hour interview session with six different people. It was absolutely exhausting. A few days later, I had yet another phone interview with my manager's manager in NYC. I guess that went well, because I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions
    There was no option for negotiation. I tried and was immediately shot down.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Acxiom in April 2010.

Straight forward interview process consisting of initial contact via phone and email.

Common questions were asked about skill set, experience, etc. Provided details of training and level of expectations of the job.

Interview was a two step process. The first was a panel interview and if you passed the panels approve you received a second interview with upper leadership.

Interviewers were kind and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to move into this type of role from your current role? Are you unhappy in your current role and why.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Acxiom in November 2008.

The HR set up phone interview where details about the profile, location preferences etc were asked.

A couple of days later, a 1:1 interview was scheduled. The interview mainly consisted of basic computer science questions based on the courses I took. All the people I spoke to were very pleasant and friendly.

Interview Questions

Worked for Acxiom? Contribute to the Community!