Ad Council

2.4

Media Outreach Chicago, IL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ad Council.

Wonderful man, David Lowe.

Very easy, simple and not too lengthy.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ad Council in July 2013.

It was a pleasure to meet with everyone at the Ad Council. They are committed to their mission and the office seemed like a great place to work. Though I never got an offer, one complaint about working there is that it did not pay as much as a similar position in another organization, but the office culture and opportunity to work with nonprofits, governments orgranizations, and ad agencies made up for this weakness.

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel that this job is a step down from your last position?   View Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ad Council in March 2010.

Only got a single phone call. Spoke to two different people. Both were very nice and asked me basic interview questions. At the end they let me know that they would contact me in a week.

Assistant Campaign Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ad Council.

Application process was very straightforward, though I did get an employee referral. Came in for an interview about a week after applying and met with 4 different team members. Everyone was very friendly and it was a pretty relaxed process. They are also very clear about what your exact role, working hours, etc. will be like.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected--pretty standard interview questions to determine personality and interest in the company.   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ad Council in April 2008.

Easy. Just be organized and have patience.

Interview Questions
    • Working at the demands of advertising people who are always slammed with work.   Answer Question
    Easy. they worked with my concerns.