AdMob

www.admob.com
  www.admob.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdMob

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Initial interview was over the phone, and had the standard questions to ensure that you had a basic knowledge of programming. The in-person interview was quite different. The questions asked were highly abstract and interesting. The interviewers were all quite young, and they expressed a strong distaste for the fact that I was in a suit. They actually insisted I take off the jacket and tie. I was somewhat surprised by this.

After some questions, they took me out to lunch and we had an enjoyable non-technical chat.

Interview Questions
    • You're designing something like Google Earth that overlays a 2D map onto the planet's surface. How would you do this?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at AdMob in May 2010.

Fairly brief phone interview which began with general questions about past experience and employment followed by various technical questions. I was also asked about advertising in general and what a good advertisement should include and how it should be presented. It wasn't the most difficult of interviews but the interviewer refused to clarify on much of anything which led to quite a bit of uncertainty in my responses.

Interview Questions
    • design a functional deck of cards that can randomly shuffle itself.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at AdMob in April 2010.

They asked me about all my experience on my resume. And it seems they are especially interested my iphone developer experience. And all the questions they asked me are related to objective-c and iphone programming. Also some general questions like how do you like using objective-c and what are the differences between c++ and objective