Adani Power

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Modāsa (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Adani Power in September 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring is done through colleges and universities,from NPTI's. And advertisements in national news papers, through notification's on company portal. Interview process include technical plus aptitude exam along with personal interview.

Interview Question – Interview was good but at the end of interview I was asked, " What you Think?? Are u selected or not"?? This was a only difficult question for me.   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adani Power in February 2010.

Interview Details – two written test rounds,GD & interview

Interview Question – Nothing difficult.Personality & technical testing questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotitate.It was a good offer already.

Senior Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Adani Power.

Interview Details – the process is simple first send your resume for the vacancy advertised in news paper or on web. if you got a call then interview is arranged . They will ask about power plants.

Interview Question – what is your experince in turbine or boiler field?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Adani Power? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adani Power Senior Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Adani Power employees and interview candidates.