Adani Power Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Adani Power.

Interview

the process is simple first send your resume for the vacancy advertised in news paper or on web. if you got a call then interview is arranged . They will ask about power plants.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adani Power

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modāsa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Adani Power (Modāsa (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Hiring is done through colleges and universities,from NPTI's. And advertisements in national news papers, through notification's on company portal. Interview process include technical plus aptitude exam along with personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview was good but at the end of interview I was asked, " What you Think?? Are u selected or not"?? This was a only difficult question for me.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adani Power (New Delhi (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

two written test rounds,GD & interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult.Personality & technical testing questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotitate.It was a good offer already.