Adani Power Senior Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Modāsa (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modāsa (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Adani Power in September 2011.

Hiring is done through colleges and universities,from NPTI's. And advertisements in national news papers, through notification's on company portal. Interview process include technical plus aptitude exam along with personal interview.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was good but at the end of interview I was asked, " What you Think?? Are u selected or not"?? This was a only difficult question for me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adani Power

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adani Power in February 2010.

two written test rounds,GD & interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult.Personality & technical testing questions   Answer Question
    I didn't negotitate.It was a good offer already.

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Adani Power.

the process is simple first send your resume for the vacancy advertised in news paper or on web. if you got a call then interview is arranged . They will ask about power plants.

Interview Questions

Worked for Adani Power? Contribute to the Community!