Adap.tv

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

3.4

Account Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adap.tv.

The interview consisted of an initial phone screen, 4 person interview, typical but took 4 weeks overall. It wasn't very difficult, if anything pretty standard with every other company.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult but be prepared to share specific work examples of achievement.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Seemed disorganized. I had two people call me late for an interview and it didn't seem the job or the company was right for me. Not a lot of career growth as it sounds like.

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adap.tv in July 2014.

starts with a phone interview with a quick coding problem on-line. than there are 4 interviews at their campus is san mateo, one interview with the HR manager and the other 3 are proffecionals. one engineer asked a theoretical question, but the other two asked to solve the problem on a white board.

Software Engineer Interview

First interview is a telephonic interview. An engineer called me and let me make a brief self introduction. Then we moved to coding part. Using google doc to write a function to output a matrix elements in diagnal way. It's not very hard, but you need to prepare problems and practice a lot.

Interview Questions
    • write a function to output a matrix elements in diagnal way.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adap.tv in March 2014.

Process took about 2-3 weeks, was contacted through emails and given 3 phone interviews. First was just a general knowledge interview with fizzbuzz questions essentially. Next was a question about designing an algorithm to run in linear time and tell if large sets of strings contained a palindrome for any of each other. The third interview was much easier and just asked about string to int conversion. All were conducted over the phone and written in a google.docs sheet.
    The engineers seemed very nice, and said I answered the questions correctly but, was not given the job.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest one was a basic algorithm question, you had to explain why you were doing things and what choices you were making/how they would effect run time and space.   Answer Question

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adap.tv in March 2014.

Met people at career fair. The person whom I talked to was a software engineer and asked me basic questions about my resume and what data structures you used. Working of that data structure internally and its complexity. After two weeks I got an email from HR for scheduling a technical phone interview. The interview went well apart from one problem where I was stuck. When asked for feedback he told I won't be a pessimist and all you did well. I tried following up with HR but no response. No rejection mail nothing.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Convert string to an integer   Answer Question
    • 2. Given a list of strings that may have anagrams of each other. How will you group them and return it as a list. All anagrams should be placed besides each other.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adap.tv.

Applied online and then received a call for an onsite interview. Onsite interview consisted of meeting with 3 engineers for roughly an hour each ranging from mid-level to senior level.

Interview Questions
    • Questions that I remember:

1. Write a function to test whether two strings are anagrams of each other.
      2. Write a function to insert a node anywhere in the linked list.
      3. Tree recursion problem.
      4. Implement the itoa() function.

Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adap.tv in October 2013.

1 phone call, 1 onsite

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Standard classification/regression, type questions. Programming question - if you have multiple streams of sorted input in ascending order, how would you output them descending order. Explain working and write code.   View Answer

Software Test Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adap.tv in June 2013.

Manager called on Time.
    Ques: General ques about what i had worked on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adap.tv.

Got an email from recruiter, talk with a senior engineer and do a coding problem through google doc.
    Got an onsite interview with 4 engineers and a second onsite with managers.