Adaptable Business Concepts

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Adaptable Business Concepts in January 2012.

I was contacted by a very nice recruiter thru craigslist which seemed sketchy to begin with. I was then scheduled for an appointment with 3 other people scheduled at the same time. While i was there the HR person was on the phone with at least 3 other people setting up interviews. I got a call back after the first day an hour after the interview to come in for a second interview. The 2nd interview consisted of a ride along which was very informative. The people seemed great and very positive and upbeat. However door to door sales is not what i was looking for especially untill 7:30 at night monday thru sat.

Interview Questions
  • What is something that I wouldn't be able to tell from your resume?   View Answer