Adaptive Materials Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adaptive Materials

Marketing Interview

Interview

Terrible avoid this company at all costs

Interview Questions

• easy interview because they dont want you to ask too many questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adaptive Materials (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

I went through through a phone screening. After the screening, I was asked to come to a job fair where I met with a variety of screeners. After the job fair, I came back for an individual interview. I met with a variety of interviewers and also made a technical presentation.

Interview Questions

• Please make a presentation on a technical topic.   1 Answer

My role was not part of a team.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Adaptive Materials.

Interview

Online posting took 4 weeks before 1st response for a phone interview then a face to face interview was set up 2 weeks following and job offer made 2 weeks later a 8 week process.

Negotiation

Salary meet expectations, but the entire package was hard to understand with sales commission and profit sharing payout.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adaptive Materials in May 2010.

Interview

What kinds of supervisers do you like? How do you deal with deadline to deliver results?

Interview Questions

• what kind of supervisers do you prefere?   1 Answer
    • How to deal with the deadline?   1 Answer