Adayana Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Director of Sales Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adayana in July 2012.
Interview Details – HR had it's act together - it was a grueling day - 9 interviews and a presentation - website is a mess so hard to glean what they do -
Interview Question – Can you move from product to services - Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Very quick -
Business Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adayana in October 2013.
Interview Details – I had two interviews over the phone with a hiring manager and another team member for the position of Business Analyst. The first interview was easy and had very standard questions, like why I wanted to work there, etc. The second interview asked more behavioral type questions and required you to think a little bit more about your past experiences. Ultimately, I was asked to come in for a 5 hour, in person interview with the team and a lunch. However, due to the government shut down in October, they were forced to cancel that and scale back hiring.
Interview Question – Name a time when you impacted the outcome of something. Answer Question
Business Development Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Adayana.
Interview Details – Very well organized and thoughtful. Had the opportunity to speak with managers and other sales people as well as senior leadership. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Interview Question – Presentation was fun but sometimes awkward. Not sure what was expected as I was given the opportunity to present on what ever I wanted. Answer Question
Marketing Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online - interviewed at Adayana in March 2013.
Interview Details – I had an interview with HR. About a week later, I was invited to interview in person with much of the leadership staff. It was about four hours of interviews. Everyone that I met was very warm, smart and welcoming.
They were EXCELLENT with setting and meeting expectations. At each stage of the process, they set a timeline and kept it. They were also clear to let me know that I would be notified whether I was offered the position or not. Extremely professional and considerate.
Interview Question – I was asked to give a 10-15 minute presentation on how I would unroll a product or branding campaign. Answer Question
Senior Business Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adayana in June 2012.
Interview Details – After the initial screening I interviewed via a phone interview with Human Resources and was passed along to the second round which was another phone interview this time with the practice director. There was a case analysis and a brain teaser along with the typical round of questions which made this call last about one hours. The final round of interviews they brought me into the office for more than 8 hours of one on one interviews, a company lunch, and an excel case analysis. To say it is thorough is an understatement. Be ready for a comprehensive interview process but it weeds out those who do not want the position.
Interview Question – How many golf balls can fit in a 747? View Answer
Negotiation Details – They offerred me what I asked so there was no negotiation.
Business Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Adayana.
Interview Details – I met with recruiter and consultant at Adayana's booth in my school's career fair. I was invited to an interview afterwards with a senior consultant. The interview was about 40 min. long. I would say about 80% were behavioral Q's and the other 20% a case question at the end.
Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to give a presentation in front of a group and how did it go? Answer Question