Adayana

3.5

Instructor Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Adayana.

While living in South Carolina, I was contacted by a recruiter via Email after my Resume was discovered on Monster Jobs.com for a position in Virginia. Responded to the Email and set up a preliminary phone contact to discuss the possible position. Discussed possible compensation and set up future interview time. Arrived for the interview 30 minutes prior. Interviewed with my future supervisor and his supervisor simultaneously. immediately following the initial interview, I interviewed with the Task Order Lead. I was told that I was the front person for the position and would know something within a week. A week passed and I called the recruiter and was told I got the job and would receive an offer letter. Successully negotiated my salary up 15% from the initial offer.

Interview Questions
    • Any question that deals with truthfully analyzing one's self.   Answer Question
    Successully negotiated my salary up 15% from the initial offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adayana.

Fantastic interview process. Very thorough. The questions ranged from "Describe a time..." to "How would you handle this type of situation..." Asked a lot of questions to determine fit and personality rather than experience and hard skills.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing someone would say about you that you disagree with?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adayana in October 2013.

I had two interviews over the phone with a hiring manager and another team member for the position of Business Analyst. The first interview was easy and had very standard questions, like why I wanted to work there, etc. The second interview asked more behavioral type questions and required you to think a little bit more about your past experiences. Ultimately, I was asked to come in for a 5 hour, in person interview with the team and a lunch. However, due to the government shut down in October, they were forced to cancel that and scale back hiring.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you impacted the outcome of something.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adayana.

Very well organized and thoughtful. Had the opportunity to speak with managers and other sales people as well as senior leadership. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Presentation was fun but sometimes awkward. Not sure what was expected as I was given the opportunity to present on what ever I wanted.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online – interviewed at Adayana in March 2013.

I had an interview with HR. About a week later, I was invited to interview in person with much of the leadership staff. It was about four hours of interviews. Everyone that I met was very warm, smart and welcoming.

They were EXCELLENT with setting and meeting expectations. At each stage of the process, they set a timeline and kept it. They were also clear to let me know that I would be notified whether I was offered the position or not. Extremely professional and considerate.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to give a 10-15 minute presentation on how I would unroll a product or branding campaign.   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adayana in July 2012.

HR had it's act together - it was a grueling day - 9 interviews and a presentation - website is a mess so hard to glean what they do -

Very quick -

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adayana in June 2012.

After the initial screening I interviewed via a phone interview with Human Resources and was passed along to the second round which was another phone interview this time with the practice director. There was a case analysis and a brain teaser along with the typical round of questions which made this call last about one hours. The final round of interviews they brought me into the office for more than 8 hours of one on one interviews, a company lunch, and an excel case analysis. To say it is thorough is an understatement. Be ready for a comprehensive interview process but it weeds out those who do not want the position.

Interview Questions
    They offerred me what I asked so there was no negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adayana.

I met with recruiter and consultant at Adayana's booth in my school's career fair. I was invited to an interview afterwards with a senior consultant. The interview was about 40 min. long. I would say about 80% were behavioral Q's and the other 20% a case question at the end.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to give a presentation in front of a group and how did it go?   Answer Question