Adbase Interview Questions

2.5

Front-end Web Designer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adbase (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by email to set up an interview time at their head office. The front of the company had no receptionist and the company name was not clearly labeled on the outside. I proceeded to the back where a small room of desks and computers were set up and looked much less elegant than the modern looking front. I wondered why they were working there instead of near some windows. I met with Mike, who took me to the front of the building to sit at a desk. After explaining the position and about Adbase, he asked me some questions regarding my skills. Mike was very friendly and felt that our interview went well.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite typeface?   1 Answer

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adbase (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2009.

Interview

Sat in a meeting room and discussed programming and the specific project that the company wanted to work on. The meeting room was on the first floor, the office was on the second and it was open concept but it also had cubicles and a few private rooms. The work culture was very casual with a range of clothing from business professional to business casual to casual (depending on the job title of the employee). The equipment was high-end and the work environment was clean.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle building a three-tier architecture using ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL?   1 Answer