Adchemy

Adchemy Marketing Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Adchemy in June 2010.

Initially I spoke with a recruiter at Adchemy. We went through my background and Adchemy. She scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. Interview with the hiring manager went well, she is very personable and was very quick. On site interview consisted of 5 or 6 people back to back. I walked in and was immediately asked about the size of the secondary education market... not too much of an issue. Most questions dealt with how to interact with engineers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adchemy

Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Adchemy in January 2010.

I was first invited to have a phone interview with the recruiter. Then I was brought in to meet with the hiring manager and the closest team members. The next day I came back to meet some upper level managers and VPs. Overall I think I interviewed with 8 people at the time. Then they called me back the next day with a verbal offer and followed up with a printed version.

Interview Questions
    • If I were to be a movie star, who would I be?   Answer Question
    • An example of a display advertising problem that I was supposed to solve.   Answer Question
    I was comparing two offers at the time, so I was able to negotiate higher salary than originally offered and more stock options.