Adchemy

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Adchemy in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was first invited to have a phone interview with the recruiter. Then I was brought in to meet with the hiring manager and the closest team members. The next day I came back to meet some upper level managers and VPs. Overall I think I interviewed with 8 people at the time. Then they called me back the next day with a verbal offer and followed up with a printed version.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was comparing two offers at the time, so I was able to negotiate higher salary than originally offered and more stock options.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took a day - interviewed at Adchemy in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initially I spoke with a recruiter at Adchemy. We went through my background and Adchemy. She scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. Interview with the hiring manager went well, she is very personable and was very quick. On site interview consisted of 5 or 6 people back to back. I walked in and was immediately asked about the size of the secondary education market... not too much of an issue. Most questions dealt with how to interact with engineers.

Interview Question – Size of secondary education market.   Answer Question

Worked for Adchemy? Contribute to the Community!