Additech Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

1.5

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Additech in April 2013.

They called me thru hiring company. I gave all the details of my current work and skill on phone then they called me for interview. Interview question was pretty simple and generic one.They also showed me their lab and different type of machine on which embedded system coding was done.They asked me if I have any question . After one week they called me for second interview. In second interview I met with HR and Head ,It was very formal meeting.They gave me offer letter after one week.

Not negotiated

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stafford, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Additech in January 2013.

Recruited by a recruiting firm for contract to hire position. Interview process with the actual client was mostly informal; I was able to bring my kids due to them needing me to come in on short notice, and the interview mostly consisted of showing me the lab, and them just asking about my background. They were pretty generic about the roles and responsibilities, which was a big snag and almost caused me to turn down the subsequent offer. I was able to find out from the recruiter that because this is a new position, they don't really have a clear list of responsibilities and that they ideally want someone that can kind of create the duties list for themself.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was if I was sure that the position as they described it was something I wanted to do.   View Answer
    I had received another offer elsewhere and accepted it, but the recruiter was insistent on finding out what it would take for them to get me in the door rather than going with my other offer. I was able to negotiate just about everything I needed with the recruiting agency, and when I am offered the full time position, I will be able to negotiate most everything with the company.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Additech

Worked for Additech? Contribute to the Community!