Addteq Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2014

2.3

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Addteq.

First of all, this company will not post "Consultant" as the job title, it may say iOS/andorid/Java developer or configuration manager or system administrator or anything else. But what you are about to be interviewed for is a consulting job for that field, FYI.

The interview process is short, the phone interview last for about 10 to 15 min. Depending on what type of consulting position you are applying for, they will ask you basic questions in that field. For example, if you are interviewing for a Linux admin position, they will ask questions like what are file permissions and some basic Linux commands. There aren't any question that requires you to think heavily.

There will be a follow up phone call within a week after the initial phone interview if they found you have the potential to be a consultant. They will go over the offer in that call

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, have a search page open in front of you and you can easily answer anything they throw at you   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Entry Level Mobile Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Addteq in July 2014.

4 rounds of Interview
    1) Work Status Check , Background , Previous Experience if any
    2)Java Technical Interview:
    Questions:
    Difference between abstraction and Abstract Class
    What is Serialization?
    Marker Interface ?
    Difference between transient and volatile?
    OOPs Concept
    difference between finally and finalize
    etc etc

3) Manger Round
    he will describe the salary division and ask you id ur comfortable

4) HR
    Will ask you questions on mentor, leadership etc
    will brief you on what addteq has got to offer.

Fixed Rate not much of a bargain

Software Configuration Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Addteq.

Was referred to the company by a friend. Had a brief (5 minute) chat with an HR rep and was then scheduled for a technical interview. The technical interview was also very brief (<10 minutes) and was then scheduled for a second-round interview with another manager. This manager failed to call me when scheduled and was rescheduled for another time. This was another brief chat (10 minutes) and a few days later was offered the position

No negotiation

Software Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Addteq in October 2013.

This was a standard multi-tier interview process. I received three rounds of interviews. The first interview was from an HR representative, this was a standard right to work interview. Mainly asking about my work status as well as my ability to re-locate is the need arises. The second round of interview was a technical interview, they asked basic question about my technical knowledge as well as my previous work experience and how I applied my skills to the job. The third interview was a more in depth technical interview, asking mainly about my technical knowledge and how it would relate to the responsibilities I would have if I indeed was offered the job. The interviews were scheduled around my time which was nice and the the interviewers were very courteous and punctual with their call windows.

Interview Questions
    • The questions that tripped me up the most were questions that dealt with newer technologies I wasn't familiar with yet. They are very into open source software as well as proprietary software and there were some software technologies I just hadn't had a chance to work with yet.   Answer Question

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Addteq in May 2013.

There is just one phone interview..and it is entirely technical..Though the title says Linux admin..you need to know more than that..like serialization(JAVA),OOP,arrays and if you know databases..then great..The linux questions are pretty straigtforward..know the basic commands like cat,grep,ls,tar and so on..

Weird thing is I was initially rejected by a staff..and then his supervisor interviewed me again after a month and I was offered the job

no negotiation

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Addteq.

On campus interview
    1st round hr round
    2nd round technical
    3rd round hr-salary negotiaties

Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Addteq in March 2013.

It was simple and very friendly.A phone interview.Very friendly Hr . Be strong with your basics in accordance with the position .View the job requirement and prepare accordingly. I am not sure about the training and details.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the difficult questions came from java , oops concepts.   Answer Question

Configuration Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Addteq in November 2012.

The first call was from HR and a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview went well and got the offer just within a few hours. Most of the questions were related to basic linux commands. A few questions related to java and database. It was for an intern position, so they didn't expect much.

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Addteq in November 2012.

after job fair, one phone interview

Interview Questions
    • about basic concept of JAVA. Difference between JAVA and C++, Finalization, Garbage collection and need to answer detail of past experience project.   Answer Question

CM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Addteq.

The interviewer asked me basic to advanced unix/linux questions. Also I was asked to submit coding sample.