Addus Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

1.4

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. The hiring manager asked basic questions. And Allowed me ample opportunity to answer thoroughly. The hiring manager was also quick to let me Know if I was going to offered the position. She indicated strongly at the end of the interview and called a week later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate Early on

Home Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Longview, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

They say me down and asked me if I would be okay with certain tasks. They asked me if I had anything on my record and when I said no they asked again, and pestered me saying that it's better I say so now. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would be okay with clean private areas and changing adult diapers.   1 Answer

Program Assistant/CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Palatine, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

It was an easy interview. The basic questions were asked. Examples are: What your experience is? Why do you want to work here? What cases are you familiar with the most? Are you familiar with dementia/ Alzheimers?

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about my experience and what cases I would be comfortable doing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy & simple. I asked for 10.00 an hour and that is what I was given.

HomeHealth Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cty Spok Val, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Cty Spok Val, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Had a very satisfying interview with two staff members that were very well knowledge d of the workplace and background of company, well prepared with interview questions at which applied to the job interviewing for at a professional level.

Health Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Show up at one of their offices to complete an application, attach resume. It may help to apply a week or so before scheduled "training" to expedite the process. If they bother to interview you, it will be an easy feat since you will probably be more knowledgeable than the interviewer. If you can't pass a felony background check, don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HCA isn't the kind of position in which one can negotiate a salary. There are a million other people with little to no experience or education that they will hire in a heartbeat.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

phone and in-person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation on benefits but negotiated salary a bit

Home Healthcare Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Kennewick, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was Very Quick. I walked in to turn in my application on a Monday, and by that following Wednesday I was working. Never had an Interview to sit through or answer a lot of questions.

Negotiation

Don't let them be too pushy if you need the hours make them give you the hours.

LPN-Home Health Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Champaign, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Easy interview process. Submitted resume via fax. Received call the next day and interviewed within the week. Discussed experiences in home health and overall summary of experience. Laid back.

Interview Questions

• No tough questions. More or less laid back conversation about experiences and reactions to generalized situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. This is what it pays and these are benefits after specified time frame. Somewhat confusing. Under impression getting hired as full-time. Later found out it was a part-time position but more than likely full week of visits.

Home Care Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Salem, OR) in November 2010.

Interview

I just filled out an application, talked to the management and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any hard or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Health Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Addus Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied for position was called a week later for 2wk training class. Upon completetion of training i was set up immediately with client after an face to face interview in reguards to my availability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received two clients in the same home...