Adea

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lobbyist Interview

Lobbyist
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adea in January 2009.

Interview Details – Typical trade association office in downtown DC -- The American Dental Education Association. About 40 staff members. Initial communications made through email. Had initial interview in their office with Director of the adovacy program. Also had "interview" with 3 potential colleagues. Was clear that the colleagues were not collegial and that the Director spent time herding cats. Atmosphere in general was not very collegial, although everyone was nice and professional toward me. The interview experience was fine; however, despite my very clearly setting salary expectations from the initial cover letter and again in person, the informal "offer" was not close. Ultimately I felt like we both expended significant time and effort for little return.

Interview Question – Given your experience and poise, why would you want to work here?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adea in February 2010.

Interview Details – At First I got Call from HR Recruiter den asked me to attened the interview next day. i went next day. got cleared 4 rounds. two technical interview and one management interview and one HR interview. CLeared in same day. i had offer from one of MNC before attending this interview. but i feel this is bad experience for me. they not even intimate me about the procedure nor the process. they asked me to provide all scanned copies of documents. after sending all scanned documents and waited for around 10 days i called up HR to know the Progress. then that HR said u can continue with ur current job. in my life i again wont see towards this company. i am realy felt bad. i had many hopes.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Adea in October 2009.

Interview Details – Company HR called, detailed the position. Then the Project Manager take you for a ride and if satisfied, next is the client call. They dont expose the client details however, these poor guys record all candidates client interview calls it looks. If you are shortlisted for client call, PM will give you bunch of questions asked by the client to other folks. Once the client interview is done, based on the customer feed back, you will be asked for a number. Based on your expectation - business team & HR will negotiate and provide you the offer.

Reason for Declining – I've been asked to join within a week time. Professional exits in India will need 1 month minimum. I decided do not to spoil my current employment with this useless, unprofessional offer.

Worked for Adea? Contribute to the Community!