Adecco

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adecco in April 2011.

It was a multiple stage process. I was first called by a corporate recruiter to set a phone interview at a later date. After the phone interview I was scheduled to interview with the local Branch Manager. Next was a face to face interview with the Regional Vice President. The RVP had to fly in so the interview as almost 2 weeks later. Then I had a phone interview with Senior Vice President. I was told that if you make it past the Branch Manager and RVP that the phone interview with the SVP is just a formality.

Interview Questions
  • The Regional Vice President had me role play how to set an appointment (over the phone) and also how to run the appointment.   Answer Question
Unable to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adecco in June 2010.

Phone screening, face to face interview. Get to know as much as possible about the Co (review website) be creative with your answers, remember they are experienced interviewers and recruiters. Therefore, be able to sell yourself both over the phone and in person.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate? what's that? I was able to negoatiate an additional dollar to my meager hourly salary. Dont accept immediately, tell them you'll be thinking about it overnight