Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Adecco
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Recruiter (4)
- Recruitment Consultant (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Consultant (3)
- Operations (2)
- Temp (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Lab Technician (1)
- Office Worker (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Business Analyst Intern (1)
- Business Manager (1)
- Summer Trainee (1)
- Support Engineer (1)
- Bilingual Recruiter (1)
- Recruitment Assistant (1)
- Human Resources Trainee (1)
- Laser Gauge Tech (1)
- Temporary Sourcer (1)
- Solution Design Engineer (1)
- Cite Civil Engineer (1)
- Project Member (1)
- Import Officer (1)
- Greeter for Verizon Wireless (1)
- IT Consultant, Professional Services, ADECCO (1)
- Interviewed for A Recruiter Position (1)
- Kaufmännische Angestellte (1)
- Electronics Cleanroom Technician (1)
Human Resources Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Adecco in March 2011.
I was interviewed face to face by my now team leader and the overall manager of the department. Interview questions ranged from full comptency based questions with little or no probing to generic questions with no relevance such as 'I see from your CV that you have managed teams before, this role involves no people management - how do you feel about that'....to 'we do things differently around here, we don't follow good practice as such, how do you feel about that'.
After the interview I then delivered a training session to my team members who then also interviewed me and grilled me at length about gaps on my CV.
Prepare for a varierty fo questions, interviewing is an art, which some employers don't have this skill, prepare for full competency based questions as well as generic questions that don't add any value.
- I see that you work at the CIPD as a tutor, we don't follow good practice here how do you feel about that. 1 Answer
I was prepared to negotiate however the offer was higher than advertised, so I accepted. I did attempt to negotiate on other T&Cs but was flatly told no. Think about where you are in your career right at this minute and can you compromise on areas of the offer when you break it all down.
Other Interview Reviews for Adecco
Human Resources InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Adecco in June 2010.
The interview process was easy. The interviewers were very personable and great to work with. They communicated everything effectively and provided me with all of the information necessary. I recommend working here.
- Have you ever been in a situation where you felt your employer was doing something unethical? What did you do? Answer Question