Adecco

2.6

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adecco in October 2014.

I was called at 9:00 am and asked if I could possibly come in for an interview at noon. Being unemployed I jumped at the opportunity. I go to their office at noon for my interview and met with the hiring manager as well as the recruiters I would be working with. They like to have the recruiters ask you questions as well since they want everyone to mesh well, and they don't want to bring in a personality that doesn't quite fit the office personality. I definitely appreciated that since I have worked in offices where not all of the personalities got along with each other. The brought me in for an interview the next day with some more of the recruiters, and I am scheduled to come in for some more interviews. I am also supposed to take a personality assessment at some point.

Interview Questions
    • Will you continue to look for recruiting positions if we do not offer you the job?   View Answer

ETL Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adecco in July 2014.

phone interview, ask about my previous work experience and technical knowledge. interviewer was very nice, he is an expert in etl field,ask me some general questions about my previous jobs and whats my expectations for this job.

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Vault Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

They called me. I filled out a lot of paper work. They described the assignment. I like the assignment that they had in mind for me. They left a few detail out about the distance to the assignment. But, I didn't mind.

Data Management Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Girard, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Girard, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Called me and left a message and said they were interested in talking to me. I returned the call to the agent and left a message twice over a three day period and never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

Greeter for Verizon Wireless Interview

I submitted an application to the Adecco office and they reviewed my abilities. They offered positions to me that were available at the time. It wasn't really an interview process, just making sure that I had no criminal history, did a cheek swab for the drug test and did a background check. They did check my references to make sure I was a quality worker.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adecco in August 2013.

Was very professional.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiations. Quite simply a salary range.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco in June 2013.

I was a rehire who relocated to a new city and had my file transferred.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work for less than you ever had before, something in the range of under $9?   View Answer
    Either take it or leave it. I needed employment so I had to do what was needed to support my family.