Adecco Interview Questions

2.6

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westminster, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in May 2013.

The interview is pretty easy, most of it is a test based on your understanding of basic windows skills, followed by a typing test and a test of information retention. They will not tell you that you can make short hand notes while taking the phone retention test

Interview Questions
    You are not able to negotiate anything.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

The interviews with this company require you to complete pre-assesments in regards to your skill. Be sure to have time and access to a computer. The recruiters are multi-tasking making their job seem very stressful.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

There were about 3 interviews, depending on the role that you are applying for. The last step will be with the General Director who can give a decision on hiring. The questions are very thorough and they really ask specific questions about your past performance, including financial figures and things like that.

Interviewed for A Recruiter Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in November 2011.

I responded to an online job ad for an in-house Recruiter. It turned out to be with Adecco. I went to the interview, it was the myself, the Branch Manager and her out of state Manager, who happened to be in town for a few days. It was explained to me that most of my dealings would be with blue collar males, placing them in manual labor positions and was I OK with that. I said yes, of course. The Branch Manager spent some degree of time describing their candidates to point where she made if sound like they were all uneducated morons. I was a bit put off by that, I was told that I was one of three people being considered for the Recruiter job and that the other two were not a strong fit. I was told the interview went well, they liked me and I would hear back from them the next day. The Branch Manager even went as far as to say she hated Employers who did not follow through when they promised an interviewee a callback. Considering it was a 2 hour roundtrip drive, I appreciated that too. I left feeling like I most likely had the job. However; I was stopped by the out of town Corporate Manager in the parking lot and she started telling me that she had a really awesome opportunity for me in HR, with one of their clients. My heart sank, as I realized I probably did not have the Recruiter job, if this woman was following me to the parking lot about another job. Halfheartedly, I agreed to a phone interview. And no, I did not ever hear back from the Branch Manager and yes, I did a phone interview for the "other" opportunity. It turned out to be a 1099 position at 10-15 hours weeks.

Interview Questions
    • It was a low-key interview. Nothing difficult was asked, just standard interview questions we have all heard before.   Answer Question

Data Management Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Girard, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Girard, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Called me and left a message and said they were interested in talking to me. I returned the call to the agent and left a message twice over a three day period and never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

Shipping/Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online - interviewed at Adecco in July 2012.

The interview was at the Adecco location in central Wichita. Very professional office, but a calm atmosphere for applicants and available computers for those who were applying but didn't have computers to complete their online testing process. The group interview was before the one on one interview. Skills assessment was available on line, so I did mine at home. Final group interview gave specific instructions on employer, hours, days and location.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a birth certificate. I had to sent to California for it at the cost of 25 dollars to me.   View Answer
    Very simple. Base pay and overtime not mandatory but available.

Mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adecco in June 2013.

Hiring was easy. Called their office, told them about myself and they called in two days. Set up the interview over the phone. And the week after I started work.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a question I thought was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate anything. Took the offer as-is

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!