Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.5

Street View Operations Lead, Mexico Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adecco (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Addeco contacts you and they coach you. You go into the Google campus and the hiring managers ask you questions to determine if you have the management skills for the job. Also, you have to be a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Basically know how to speak technical Spanish and they interview is fine You need to be able to describe to someone how to troubleshoot basic things in Spanish and write complete sentences in Spanish. For Example. If you try to turn on you TV and it won't-- it's a setup with a DVD player, cable box and other consoles. Describe what you will do.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

Interview

2 phone interviews, followed by an in-person interview. Lots of workplace and STAR format sales questions. Nothing unusual. It was a pleasant and professional process from start to finish, and I was impressed by the adecco recruiting personnel. I would recommend to a friend.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to work with someone difficult? How did you respond?   Answer Question

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Adecco (Greensburg, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I went in answered a few easy questions, filled out paper work, and watched a safety video. i thought i had the job but at the very end they said they needed pay stubs from all my employers from the past 7 years. One for every year from every employer. At first they said it was the policy of the company that needed workers but then a day later they said it was their policy to have the information.

Interview Questions

• They have their own test they send through email. One for safety one for work skills. Both are easy common sense and basic math questions   Answer Question

General Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Spoke to recruiters at Career Fair. Asked them questions about their company, such as flexibility with transitioning potential employees and characteristics they looked for when hiring someone. The interview process was similar to a "normal" job interview. There was not a set-time (appointment). Just a time range. Otherwise, it was like other interviews, I've been on. The setting was not as formal.

Substitute Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I did a "phone interview" in which the woman mumbled the whole time. It was simple questions like if I could work in the U.S. and specifics about the job. They also asked me at least (at least!) three times if I've ever stolen anything. I'm not sure why they wouldn't just do a background check if they were that concerned. They told me everything sounded good, and that I just needed to come into the office. An appointment at my closest office was cancelled because people keep calling off (this is exactly what I was told over the phone), and I was told that I would have to go to an office that was an hour and a half away from me. The appointment was made for a week out, and the woman on the phone huffed and puffed when I asked for a specific time instead of just a date. She was hacking loudly in my ear the entire time, not even attempting to keep the phone away from her mouth, and not even apologizing. She also kept putting me on hold, like scheduling appointments is some kind of complicated process. I got scheduled and was told to complete "pre-employment documents". This was a disaster. I was an IT helpdesk agent in the early 2000s and I continue my computer education, but I was completely unable to figure out how to get to their online documents without spending at least half an hour doing ridiculous work-arounds. They offered no assistance other than to make sure I had Adobe downloaded (which I do, and it works fine). I decided the frustration wasn't worth it. I called back the next day to cancel, and was badgered about why I would cancel my appointment. I reiterated to please cancel my appointment and then I hung up. I then got a very unprofessional and demeaning email questioning why I cancelled. From the way I was treated, I'm betting they get commission for placing people. I assume any business who uses this company to hire, does so because they are probably the cheapest. I have an acquaintance who has been working for Adecco for about two years, and she has a tendency to be unnecessarily rude to everyone she meets. It seems to me that this is how everyone at Adecco acts.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco.

Interview

they just grab you and tell you to fill out some paper work. also, they make you stick a spongy thing in your mouth to test for drugs er something. interestingly enough, the didn't make me take a test to see how fast i was at typing.

Customer Services Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I had received a phone call About a month ago saying they had job openings in my area. So they asked me to send my resume and do a prove it test etc etc. I did my I-9 papers and waited two or three weeks to hear from them. Finally receive a call regarding I had got the job. Asked if I could come in and further the process and take a finger printing and drug screen. So that's what I did! I call two days after my drug test (and remind you,they had already Said I had the job!) I'm told "I'm sorry, but we've already picked our candidates" and told me my drug test was done late. When they are the ones who scheduled it that way.

Store Operator - Google Express Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Applied through Adecco's site, received a phone call for an on-site interview. Had to take a basic two-question math test (very basic algebra) and then was led to a interview reviewing my resume and asking me some "tell me about a time" questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were in store and discovered the item you were pulling was expired, what would you do?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco (Research Triangle Park, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

This was a simple low pressure interview. It was one on one and the interviewer was very pleasant. She seemed genuinely interested making sure I was right for the company. I like it because I felt less like the scrutiny was to find a reason to eliminate and more like she wanted me to get the position. I felt wanted.

Packaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adecco (Warsaw, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

I took tests online that were very easy, and talked to one of their representatives over the phone for about 45 minutes which mostly included going back over my resume. I then had an on-site interview with the actual managers. The two of them were mostly interested in how detail oriented I was. There was nothing surprising.