Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2015
Updated Apr 4, 2015

2.5

General Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Spoke to recruiters at Career Fair. Asked them questions about their company, such as flexibility with transitioning potential employees and characteristics they looked for when hiring someone. The interview process was similar to a "normal" job interview. There was not a set-time (appointment). Just a time range. Otherwise, it was like other interviews, I've been on. The setting was not as formal.

Substitute Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I did a "phone interview" in which the woman mumbled the whole time. It was simple questions like if I could work in the U.S. and specifics about the job. They also asked me at least (at least!) three times if I've ever stolen anything. I'm not sure why they wouldn't just do a background check if they were that concerned. They told me everything sounded good, and that I just needed to come into the office.
    An appointment at my closest office was cancelled because people keep calling off (this is exactly what I was told over the phone), and I was told that I would have to go to an office that was an hour and a half away from me. The appointment was made for a week out, and the woman on the phone huffed and puffed when I asked for a specific time instead of just a date. She was hacking loudly in my ear the entire time, not even attempting to keep the phone away from her mouth, and not even apologizing. She also kept putting me on hold, like scheduling appointments is some kind of complicated process. I got scheduled and was told to complete "pre-employment documents". This was a disaster. I was an IT helpdesk agent in the early 2000s and I continue my computer education, but I was completely unable to figure out how to get to their online documents without spending at least half an hour doing ridiculous work-arounds. They offered no assistance other than to make sure I had Adobe downloaded (which I do, and it works fine). I decided the frustration wasn't worth it. I called back the next day to cancel, and was badgered about why I would cancel my appointment. I reiterated to please cancel my appointment and then I hung up. I then got a very unprofessional and demeaning email questioning why I cancelled. From the way I was treated, I'm betting they get commission for placing people. I assume any business who uses this company to hire, does so because they are probably the cheapest.
    I have an acquaintance who has been working for Adecco for about two years, and she has a tendency to be unnecessarily rude to everyone she meets. It seems to me that this is how everyone at Adecco acts.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco.

Interview

they just grab you and tell you to fill out some paper work. also, they make you stick a spongy thing in your mouth to test for drugs er something. interestingly enough, the didn't make me take a test to see how fast i was at typing.

Customer Services Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I had received a phone call About a month ago saying they had job openings in my area. So they asked me to send my resume and do a prove it test etc etc. I did my I-9 papers and waited two or three weeks to hear from them. Finally receive a call regarding I had got the job. Asked if I could come in and further the process and take a finger printing and drug screen. So that's what I did! I call two days after my drug test (and remind you,they had already Said I had the job!) I'm told "I'm sorry, but we've already picked our candidates" and told me my drug test was done late. When they are the ones who scheduled it that way.

Store Operator - Google Express Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Applied through Adecco's site, received a phone call for an on-site interview. Had to take a basic two-question math test (very basic algebra) and then was led to a interview reviewing my resume and asking me some "tell me about a time" questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were in store and discovered the item you were pulling was expired, what would you do?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adecco (San Diego, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was called at 9:00 am and asked if I could possibly come in for an interview at noon. Being unemployed I jumped at the opportunity. I go to their office at noon for my interview and met with the hiring manager as well as the recruiters I would be working with. They like to have the recruiters ask you questions as well since they want everyone to mesh well, and they don't want to bring in a personality that doesn't quite fit the office personality. I definitely appreciated that since I have worked in offices where not all of the personalities got along with each other. The brought me in for an interview the next day with some more of the recruiters, and I am scheduled to come in for some more interviews. I am also supposed to take a personality assessment at some point.

Interview Questions

• Will you continue to look for recruiting positions if we do not offer you the job?   1 Answer

Ebay At Home Phone Service Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco (Ladysmith, WI) in September 2014.

Interview

online application, tests, several in person and phone interviews by Adecco and Ebay. Background check. More phone calls. What else do you want? That was about it? A monkey can do the job.

They lied to me.

Packaging Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adecco (Waco, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

You show up and fill out paperwork on the computer, maybe do an orientation, depending on the client. It is very impersonal, as there is a group of people there completing the process at the same time. Also, may be a privacy issue as criminal questionnaires are filled out there and those answering yes are told they will have to wait to find out whether they can continue the process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you looking for?   1 Answer

ETL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adecco in July 2014.

Interview

phone interview, ask about my previous work experience and technical knowledge. interviewer was very nice, he is an expert in etl field,ask me some general questions about my previous jobs and whats my expectations for this job.

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco (Austin, TX).

Interview

Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.