Adecco Interview Questions

2.6

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Data Management Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Girard, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Girard, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Called me and left a message and said they were interested in talking to me. I returned the call to the agent and left a message twice over a three day period and never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

Greeter for Verizon Wireless Interview

I submitted an application to the Adecco office and they reviewed my abilities. They offered positions to me that were available at the time. It wasn't really an interview process, just making sure that I had no criminal history, did a cheek swab for the drug test and did a background check. They did check my references to make sure I was a quality worker.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adecco in August 2013.

Was very professional.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiations. Quite simply a salary range.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in June 2013.

I was a rehire who relocated to a new city and had my file transferred.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work for less than you ever had before, something in the range of under $9?   View Answer
    Either take it or leave it. I needed employment so I had to do what was needed to support my family.

Mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adecco in June 2013.

Hiring was easy. Called their office, told them about myself and they called in two days. Set up the interview over the phone. And the week after I started work.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a question I thought was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate anything. Took the offer as-is

Bilingual Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goshen, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goshen, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in June 2013.

office not organized the receptionist was also a recruiter, i had to wait 29 min before being called. the person in charge of the office interview me but it was unprofessional. she did not asked many questions appeared to have an attitude, was arrogant and rude. dont waste your time here.

Interview Questions
    • none, i did most of the taliking and asking and at the end she said i talked too much, was never contacted again. so i guess i did not get the job. lucky me!   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westminster, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in May 2013.

The interview is pretty easy, most of it is a test based on your understanding of basic windows skills, followed by a typing test and a test of information retention. They will not tell you that you can make short hand notes while taking the phone retention test

Interview Questions
    You are not able to negotiate anything.

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!