Adecco

Very Difficult Interview

Cite Civil Engineer Interview

Cite Civil Engineer
Kragujevac (Serbia)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Adecco in June 2010.

Interview Details – I did not have an interview with Addeco, but interview was with the PM of the client Plaza Centers, and after that with the Director of the Plaza Centers for Serbia, and they hired me through Adecco, as an outsource. After those interviews, also on the Client's request, I had test and interview with Adecco's psychologist regarding my personality test.

Interview Question – "please tell me three god and and three weak sides of your personality"   Answer Question

Project Member Interview

Project Member
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

Interview Details – Competency test, GD, PI, Written Test

Interview Question – Presentation, Business Plan   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

Interview Details – There were about 3 interviews, depending on the role that you are applying for. The last step will be with the General Director who can give a decision on hiring. The questions are very thorough and they really ask specific questions about your past performance, including financial figures and things like that.

Interview Question – What will you do to meet your targets?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Business Analyst Intern
Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details – After sending an email with my CV, I received a reply the very next day, which pleasantly surprised me. The interview was set for a week after their email.
The Interview was pretty straight forward, though I believe it was long. 1.5 hours for intern maybe it's a bit too much. There was a good background check, and every point that I had in my CV. Person needs to be prepared to answer different questions about your projects and research skills.
After the interview was over, I was told that I will be contacted in up to two weeks period. Two weeks passed, and I was not contacted. So after sending an email to them, I received a reply that they forgot to contact me, but it's kinda ok, because they cannot offer me the position.

Interview Question – Unexpected Question: Tell me what kind of theories and approaches you were using in your research project, and what did you conclude from it? (Having a research project that has been done couple of years ago, I wasn't able to remember up to the smallest details.   Answer Question

Quality Control Interview

Quality Control
Girard, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Interview Details – Called me and left a message and said they were interested in talking to me. I returned the call to the agent and left a message twice over a three day period and never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

Call Centre Representative Interview

Call Centre Representative
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in April 2013.

Interview Details – We had an in-person interview, then a follow-up phone interview, then a second in-person interview. Then I had a brief phone interview with Adecco's client then had a panel interview in person with client. After each contact with client, I had to call Adecco for a debriefing. There were many forms to fill out, including an agreement to arbitration. I also found out during the client interview that other Adecco candidates were being interviewed for the position as well.

Interview Question – What are you looking for in a work environment?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst
Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2009.

Interview Details – A few phone calls in the languages you speak
Interview with Team Lead from the company
Offer
Total-1/2 days

Interview Question – Why do you think you have to work for us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes there was a negotiation and a possibility to ask for what you search as salary and etc.

Shipping/Receiving Interview

Shipping/Receiving
Wichita, KS

I applied online - interviewed at Adecco in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was at the Adecco location in central Wichita. Very professional office, but a calm atmosphere for applicants and available computers for those who were applying but didn't have computers to complete their online testing process. The group interview was before the one on one interview. Skills assessment was available on line, so I did mine at home. Final group interview gave specific instructions on employer, hours, days and location.

Interview Question – Do you have a birth certificate. I had to sent to California for it at the cost of 25 dollars to me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very simple. Base pay and overtime not mandatory but available.

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview I sat in for was a pre-screening interview for another job through the staffing agency. The lady interviewing me was part of Adecco HR dept. She asked very vague questions, then rolled her eyes at me when I didn't answer the questions the way she wanted them answered. She didn't come off very nice and I honestly felt like it was a waste of my time for me to drive an hour to interview with someone that's not the person giving me the job.

Interview Question – What makes you think that you can do this job?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in April 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter was awful. She was completely lost, and I had to follow up with her multiple times. I would call her and she would be like, "oh, I was going to call you, umm..what was that about again?" She gave me these tests that were terrible and hard, and had nothing to do with what I am doing right now! I never finished them either. I never even heard from her after I got on-site. Neither did my boss.

Interview Question – How far away do you live?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was a negotiation process? I don't think I was able to negotiate.

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!