Adecco

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.6

Cite Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kragujevac (Serbia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kragujevac (Serbia)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco in June 2010.

I did not have an interview with Addeco, but interview was with the PM of the client Plaza Centers, and after that with the Director of the Plaza Centers for Serbia, and they hired me through Adecco, as an outsource. After those interviews, also on the Client's request, I had test and interview with Adecco's psychologist regarding my personality test.

Interview Questions
    • "please tell me three god and and three weak sides of your personality"   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adecco in January 2009.

A few phone calls in the languages you speak
    Interview with Team Lead from the company
    Offer
    Total-1/2 days

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you have to work for us?   View Answer
    Yes there was a negotiation and a possibility to ask for what you search as salary and etc.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

After sending an email with my CV, I received a reply the very next day, which pleasantly surprised me. The interview was set for a week after their email.
    The Interview was pretty straight forward, though I believe it was long. 1.5 hours for intern maybe it's a bit too much. There was a good background check, and every point that I had in my CV. Person needs to be prepared to answer different questions about your projects and research skills.
    After the interview was over, I was told that I will be contacted in up to two weeks period. Two weeks passed, and I was not contacted. So after sending an email to them, I received a reply that they forgot to contact me, but it's kinda ok, because they cannot offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: Tell me what kind of theories and approaches you were using in your research project, and what did you conclude from it? (Having a research project that has been done couple of years ago, I wasn't able to remember up to the smallest details.   Answer Question

Project Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

Competency test, GD, PI, Written Test

Call Centre Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco in April 2013.

We had an in-person interview, then a follow-up phone interview, then a second in-person interview. Then I had a brief phone interview with Adecco's client then had a panel interview in person with client. After each contact with client, I had to call Adecco for a debriefing. There were many forms to fill out, including an agreement to arbitration. I also found out during the client interview that other Adecco candidates were being interviewed for the position as well.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Girard, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Girard, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Called me and left a message and said they were interested in talking to me. I returned the call to the agent and left a message twice over a three day period and never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

There were about 3 interviews, depending on the role that you are applying for. The last step will be with the General Director who can give a decision on hiring. The questions are very thorough and they really ask specific questions about your past performance, including financial figures and things like that.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco.

A good 2hr interview exploring background, sales, interests, knowledge as well as culture and personality fit. Felt a lot of ground was covered and I left with a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your approach to sales?   Answer Question
    • Talk me through a sales process you have been part of?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach opening new business and what strategy would you deploy?   Answer Question
    A clear understanding of my package and other offers was asked and taken into account.

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco in March 2014.

I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Kaufmännische Angestellte Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zug (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zug (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Not personal or professional a all. They don't care about you, just about the companies and thenselfs. I had to explain my background many times. The person who called me was not very focused and he was very pushy to make me take another job, no matter what.