Adecco

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.5

Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco.

Pretty straight forward, was hired in for temp assignment and management offered a full time position.

Interview Questions
    • Not really encounter any difficult question since there was no formal interview process.   Answer Question
    Yes, were able to negotiate, get what i asked for.

Receiving Clerk Interview

Found job posted on Craigslist. I sent in my resume and was contacted a few days later. Went for the Interview and drug test and was working a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult thing about starting a new job?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

talent interview, team interview, corporate interview

IT Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco.

Broken record with this outfit: An initial email or telephone call will be issued from the company. If they have to leave a message on the initial contact, all bets are off: The agent you worked with will have already submerged like a submarine into the ether.

If an initial contact is successful, it's the millrun series of basic questions with little or no subsequent followup.

Interview Questions
    • As each contact with this company was an initial intake interview (regardless of the fact each new contact was with a new agent each time), only the basic, most cursory qualifying statements and questions were used. At no time was the client, or their requirements discussed or mentioned in more than the most basic, nebulous terms.   Answer Question

Greeter for Verizon Wireless Interview

I submitted an application to the Adecco office and they reviewed my abilities. They offered positions to me that were available at the time. It wasn't really an interview process, just making sure that I had no criminal history, did a cheek swab for the drug test and did a background check. They did check my references to make sure I was a quality worker.

Import Officer Interview

the position was confidential

because of the salary

Data Management Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.

Montreal Office Interview

une grille dentrevue tres longue
    l'entrevue a durée: 1h30
    J'ai eu une 2 enrevue d'une duree de 30 min

long
    long long long

ils m'ont fait passé un test psychometrique et de personnalité

ghhncc vguv hhj

Interview Questions
    • have you ever had a cnflictual situation with a colege or a superviser? how did you solve the problem?   View Answer
    no negociation. they offer me a sallary

Ebay At Home Phone Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ladysmith, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Ladysmith, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco in September 2014.

online application, tests, several in person and phone interviews by Adecco and Ebay. Background check. More phone calls. What else do you want? That was about it? A monkey can do the job.

They lied to me.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.