Adecco

Getting the Interview

60 candidate interviews

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details – Broken record with this outfit: An initial email or telephone call will be issued from the company. If they have to leave a message on the initial contact, all bets are off: The agent you worked with will have already submerged like a submarine into the ether.

If an initial contact is successful, it's the millrun series of basic questions with little or no subsequent followup.

Interview Question – As each contact with this company was an initial intake interview (regardless of the fact each new contact was with a new agent each time), only the basic, most cursory qualifying statements and questions were used. At no time was the client, or their requirements discussed or mentioned in more than the most basic, nebulous terms.   Answer Question

Import Officer Interview

Interview Details – the position was confidential

Interview Question – what is your strong side   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – because of the salary

Data Management Interview

Interviewed at Adecco

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.

Interview Question – What interests you about being a temp?   Answer Question

Greeter for Verizon Wireless Interview

Interviewed at Adecco

Interview Details – I submitted an application to the Adecco office and they reviewed my abilities. They offered positions to me that were available at the time. It wasn't really an interview process, just making sure that I had no criminal history, did a cheek swab for the drug test and did a background check. They did check my references to make sure I was a quality worker.

Interview Question – No interview questions, it's a temp agency.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview Details – talent interview, team interview, corporate interview

Interview Question – What gets you up in the morning?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward, was hired in for temp assignment and management offered a full time position.

Interview Question – Not really encounter any difficult question since there was no formal interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, were able to negotiate, get what i asked for.

Receiving Clerk Interview

Receiving Clerk

Interviewed at Adecco

Interview Details – Found job posted on Craigslist. I sent in my resume and was contacted a few days later. Went for the Interview and drug test and was working a few days later.

Interview Question – Most difficult thing about starting a new job?   View Answer

Temporary Sourcer Interview

Mountain View, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in November 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy and fast. Began with a phone screen then an in person 1:1 interview. No panel, no long drawn out process. Received a phone call and email with a job offer. That lead to another internal contract. The quickest and easiest interview process I've had in a long time. Reminded me of the "old days" when interviewing was more personal.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this role? You seem very overqualified.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was more than happy what was offered and did not feel the need to negotiate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Nashville, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was a rehire who relocated to a new city and had my file transferred.

Interview Question – Can you work for less than you ever had before, something in the range of under $9?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Either take it or leave it. I needed employment so I had to do what was needed to support my family.

IT Consultant, Professional Services, ADECCO Interview

Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in November 2012.

Interview Details – I had communicated the professional division but no opportunities with a full-time employee.
Then they suggested me to join a part-time period with looking for the next jobs.

Interview Question – Was it okay if the half of the last / expectation salary?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Kept on touch for any opportunities when it would opened.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adecco

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adecco interview questions and advice. All 60 interview reviews posted anonymously by Adecco employees and interview candidates.