Adecco

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.5

Substitute Driver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

I did a "phone interview" in which the woman mumbled the whole time. It was simple questions like if I could work in the U.S. and specifics about the job. They also asked me at least (at least!) three times if I've ever stolen anything. I'm not sure why they wouldn't just do a background check if they were that concerned. They told me everything sounded good, and that I just needed to come into the office.
    An appointment at my closest office was cancelled because people keep calling off (this is exactly what I was told over the phone), and I was told that I would have to go to an office that was an hour and a half away from me. The appointment was made for a week out, and the woman on the phone huffed and puffed when I asked for a specific time instead of just a date. She was hacking loudly in my ear the entire time, not even attempting to keep the phone away from her mouth, and not even apologizing. She also kept putting me on hold, like scheduling appointments is some kind of complicated process. I got scheduled and was told to complete "pre-employment documents". This was a disaster. I was an IT helpdesk agent in the early 2000s and I continue my computer education, but I was completely unable to figure out how to get to their online documents without spending at least half an hour doing ridiculous work-arounds. They offered no assistance other than to make sure I had Adobe downloaded (which I do, and it works fine). I decided the frustration wasn't worth it. I called back the next day to cancel, and was badgered about why I would cancel my appointment. I reiterated to please cancel my appointment and then I hung up. I then got a very unprofessional and demeaning email questioning why I cancelled. From the way I was treated, I'm betting they get commission for placing people. I assume any business who uses this company to hire, does so because they are probably the cheapest.
    I have an acquaintance who has been working for Adecco for about two years, and she has a tendency to be unnecessarily rude to everyone she meets. It seems to me that this is how everyone at Adecco acts.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco.

they just grab you and tell you to fill out some paper work. also, they make you stick a spongy thing in your mouth to test for drugs er something. interestingly enough, the didn't make me take a test to see how fast i was at typing.

Customer Services Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

I had received a phone call About a month ago saying they had job openings in my area. So they asked me to send my resume and do a prove it test etc etc. I did my I-9 papers and waited two or three weeks to hear from them. Finally receive a call regarding I had got the job. Asked if I could come in and further the process and take a finger printing and drug screen. So that's what I did! I call two days after my drug test (and remind you,they had already Said I had the job!) I'm told "I'm sorry, but we've already picked our candidates" and told me my drug test was done late. When they are the ones who scheduled it that way.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adecco in March 2013.

After sending my CV i was contacted by phone from the HR department to book an interview. After the interview i was told that i would be informed in the next two weeks for the results. In the next two weeks i got an email in which i was informed about the overcome of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • In my personal opinion the most difficult question is always when i get asked what should be the ammount for my payment for the job in question.   View Answer

I wasn't happy with the salary

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adecco in September 2012.

Interview process is one of the best, 3 step process, first you fill out paperwork and testing online, once pasted you have a formal interview with Adecco, if pass, you have a final interview with placement.

Interview Questions
    • for most it would be having a panel interview.   View Answer
    none

Store Operator - Google Express Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

Applied through Adecco's site, received a phone call for an on-site interview. Had to take a basic two-question math test (very basic algebra) and then was led to a interview reviewing my resume and asking me some "tell me about a time" questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you were in store and discovered the item you were pulling was expired, what would you do?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco in January 2013.

Step 1: Identify Vacancy and Evaluate Need
    Step 7: Conduct Interviews
    Step 8: Select Hire
    Step 9: Finalize Recruitment

Vault Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

They called me. I filled out a lot of paper work. They described the assignment. I like the assignment that they had in mind for me. They left a few detail out about the distance to the assignment. But, I didn't mind.

ETL Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adecco in July 2014.

phone interview, ask about my previous work experience and technical knowledge. interviewer was very nice, he is an expert in etl field,ask me some general questions about my previous jobs and whats my expectations for this job.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adecco in November 2014.

Telephonic- Screened clearly at early stage
    Face to Face- Just Discussed with Roles and Responsibilities.
    Interview Process- Time waste and it Was a Bakwas.

Hi Guys, dont Trust the calls made by Adecco people. Once you went for face to face then will say u r profile is not fitment to requirement.

They cant able to afford the salary also.

Please try to ignore this company.

Not able to pay my Expectation