Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adecco (San Diego, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was called at 9:00 am and asked if I could possibly come in for an interview at noon. Being unemployed I jumped at the opportunity. I go to their office at noon for my interview and met with the hiring manager as well as the recruiters I would be working with. They like to have the recruiters ask you questions as well since they want everyone to mesh well, and they don't want to bring in a personality that doesn't quite fit the office personality. I definitely appreciated that since I have worked in offices where not all of the personalities got along with each other. The brought me in for an interview the next day with some more of the recruiters, and I am scheduled to come in for some more interviews. I am also supposed to take a personality assessment at some point.

Interview Questions

• Will you continue to look for recruiting positions if we do not offer you the job?   1 Answer

Ebay At Home Phone Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ladysmith, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco (Ladysmith, WI) in September 2014.

Interview

online application, tests, several in person and phone interviews by Adecco and Ebay. Background check. More phone calls. What else do you want? That was about it? A monkey can do the job.

They lied to me.

Packaging Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adecco (Waco, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

You show up and fill out paperwork on the computer, maybe do an orientation, depending on the client. It is very impersonal, as there is a group of people there completing the process at the same time. Also, may be a privacy issue as criminal questionnaires are filled out there and those answering yes are told they will have to wait to find out whether they can continue the process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you looking for?   1 Answer

ETL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adecco in July 2014.

Interview

phone interview, ask about my previous work experience and technical knowledge. interviewer was very nice, he is an expert in etl field,ask me some general questions about my previous jobs and whats my expectations for this job.

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco (Austin, TX).

Interview

Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

A couple rounds of interviews with a number of people from management. I had two interviews, the first with just my would-be manager and another person who knew the role I was interviewing for well, and we discussed the role and my background, skills and interests as they pertained to the role. The second interview was with four people and was more a get-to-know-you session where we talked about company culture and they asked me a bit more about myself.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a successful marketing campaign you ran and how you measured success.   Answer Question

Store Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adecco (Mountain View, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

This interview was about 15 minuets they did not seem to take notes on needed days off and said what you wanted to hear.They also Said that I would work nights once in a while and that I would work In mountain view area I did not I was sent to San Mateo and had to work night for several months in a row.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no Negotionation

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Adecco (Independence, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Vault Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

Interview

They called me. I filled out a lot of paper work. They described the assignment. I like the assignment that they had in mind for me. They left a few detail out about the distance to the assignment. But, I didn't mind.

Data Management Interview

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.