Adecco

2.6

Shipping/Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco in July 2012.

The interview was at the Adecco location in central Wichita. Very professional office, but a calm atmosphere for applicants and available computers for those who were applying but didn't have computers to complete their online testing process. The group interview was before the one on one interview. Skills assessment was available on line, so I did mine at home. Final group interview gave specific instructions on employer, hours, days and location.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a birth certificate. I had to sent to California for it at the cost of 25 dollars to me.   View Answer
    Very simple. Base pay and overtime not mandatory but available.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

There were about 3 interviews, depending on the role that you are applying for. The last step will be with the General Director who can give a decision on hiring. The questions are very thorough and they really ask specific questions about your past performance, including financial figures and things like that.

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

The interviews with this company require you to complete pre-assesments in regards to your skill. Be sure to have time and access to a computer. The recruiters are multi-tasking making their job seem very stressful.

Interviewed for A Recruiter Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco in November 2011.

I responded to an online job ad for an in-house Recruiter. It turned out to be with Adecco. I went to the interview, it was the myself, the Branch Manager and her out of state Manager, who happened to be in town for a few days. It was explained to me that most of my dealings would be with blue collar males, placing them in manual labor positions and was I OK with that. I said yes, of course. The Branch Manager spent some degree of time describing their candidates to point where she made if sound like they were all uneducated morons. I was a bit put off by that, I was told that I was one of three people being considered for the Recruiter job and that the other two were not a strong fit. I was told the interview went well, they liked me and I would hear back from them the next day. The Branch Manager even went as far as to say she hated Employers who did not follow through when they promised an interviewee a callback. Considering it was a 2 hour roundtrip drive, I appreciated that too. I left feeling like I most likely had the job. However; I was stopped by the out of town Corporate Manager in the parking lot and she started telling me that she had a really awesome opportunity for me in HR, with one of their clients. My heart sank, as I realized I probably did not have the Recruiter job, if this woman was following me to the parking lot about another job. Halfheartedly, I agreed to a phone interview. And no, I did not ever hear back from the Branch Manager and yes, I did a phone interview for the "other" opportunity. It turned out to be a 1099 position at 10-15 hours weeks.

Interview Questions
    • It was a low-key interview. Nothing difficult was asked, just standard interview questions we have all heard before.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adecco in April 2011.

It was a multiple stage process. I was first called by a corporate recruiter to set a phone interview at a later date. After the phone interview I was scheduled to interview with the local Branch Manager. Next was a face to face interview with the Regional Vice President. The RVP had to fly in so the interview as almost 2 weeks later. Then I had a phone interview with Senior Vice President. I was told that if you make it past the Branch Manager and RVP that the phone interview with the SVP is just a formality.

Interview Questions
    • The Regional Vice President had me role play how to set an appointment (over the phone) and also how to run the appointment.   Answer Question
    Unable to negotiate

Temporary Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco in November 2010.

Very easy and fast. Began with a phone screen then an in person 1:1 interview. No panel, no long drawn out process. Received a phone call and email with a job offer. That lead to another internal contract. The quickest and easiest interview process I've had in a long time. Reminded me of the "old days" when interviewing was more personal.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in this role? You seem very overqualified.   View Answer
    I was more than happy what was offered and did not feel the need to negotiate.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

telephone interviews with 4 future subordinates. 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions
    Salary was acceptable so, little to no negotiation other than start date.

Summer Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

The position was a part of a bit of a marketing campaign - every country globally was assigned to open up a few places. But some of the things above may still apply in other settings.

Quite specific to the challenge, I believe, was the original submission of applications. You filled in a form with basic biographical data (including work experience and education), which was then followed by making a 30s video recording explaining why the job should go to you. After that there was a phase where people (anyone, including your own friends) could vote on your application online. The top in terms of votes were guaranteed a phone interview.

The phone interview asked some further information on biographical info, and then some basic motivations questions.

I was then invited to a group interview, where there were plenty of questions about both competency, motivations and how we would approach a client in a specific setting. These questions were all the kind of questions you'd expect to get at a personal interview, but you were now expected to answer them in front of the other top candidates, which can be a little unnerving if you're not used to it.

The next day all three of us got our replies.

Interview Questions
    • Why should you, rather than the candidate beside you, get this job?   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

You will lose most of the candidates who are in high demand during the late stages of your recruitment process – when currently employed top performers decide to enter the job market, they are likely to be quickly inundated with recruiting requests and offers, which means that often they will only be on the job market for a matter of days. So if you/your firm drag out the hiring process over time, the most sought-after prospects (i.e. in-high-demand prospects) will have many opportunities to make quick offer acceptance decisions while you are still only midway through your hiring process. Your top candidates assuredly will receive alternative offers and will be forced to make a decision as to whether to accept “a current offer” that will soon expire, rather than to wait for “a possible future offer” from your firm. So even if you capture them as an applicant, the odds of them still being available when you reach the late stages of an extended recruiting process is almost zero (with the one exception if you happen to have a powerhouse employment brand like Google). My research indicates that the top 10 percent of candidates are often gone from the marketplace within 10 days. I also estimate the recruiting loss from missing a single game-changer, purple squirrel, or innovator recruit to be over $1 million each. The lesson to be learned is: that speed of hire is most important when you are competing against other firms for currently employed “in-high-demand” top talent. You simply must hire fast, because if you don’t, the competition will take this top talent off the market before you have the time to make a hiring decision. For example if Tiger Woods decided to leave his golf team, he would be in such demand that he might be in and then out of the job market in as little as a few hours, so a 30-day hiring process would have no chance of success.

Interview Questions
    basic -130 $ so never expect good growth for long term on present inflation senario Adecco is Still sleeping.

Montreal Office Interview

une grille dentrevue tres longue
    l'entrevue a durée: 1h30
    J'ai eu une 2 enrevue d'une duree de 30 min

long
    long long long

ils m'ont fait passé un test psychometrique et de personnalité

ghhncc vguv hhj

Interview Questions
    • have you ever had a cnflictual situation with a colege or a superviser? how did you solve the problem?   View Answer
    no negociation. they offer me a sallary