Adecco Interview Questions

2.6

Temporary Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco in November 2010.

Very easy and fast. Began with a phone screen then an in person 1:1 interview. No panel, no long drawn out process. Received a phone call and email with a job offer. That lead to another internal contract. The quickest and easiest interview process I've had in a long time. Reminded me of the "old days" when interviewing was more personal.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in this role? You seem very overqualified.   View Answer
    I was more than happy what was offered and did not feel the need to negotiate.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

telephone interviews with 4 future subordinates. 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions
    Salary was acceptable so, little to no negotiation other than start date.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco.

A good 2hr interview exploring background, sales, interests, knowledge as well as culture and personality fit. Felt a lot of ground was covered and I left with a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your approach to sales?   Answer Question
    • Talk me through a sales process you have been part of?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach opening new business and what strategy would you deploy?   Answer Question
    A clear understanding of my package and other offers was asked and taken into account.

Import Officer Interview

the position was confidential

because of the salary

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco in March 2014.

I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Kaufmännische Angestellte Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zug (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zug (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Not personal or professional a all. They don't care about you, just about the companies and thenselfs. I had to explain my background many times. The person who called me was not very focused and he was very pushy to make me take another job, no matter what.

Recruitment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco in July 2013.

Phone contact to schedule an interview in face to face directly. The whole process took 1 week. Questions were just awkward. I just got situational questions, nothing about my background, my education or my skills. Once I joined the company, I learnt the "recruiter" was actually a sales representative, not skilled at all for recruitment. I guess they were just in a rush to fill the position.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were just awkward. I just got situational questions, nothing about my background, my education or my skills. Once I joined the company, I learnt the "recruiter" was actually a sales representative, not skilled at all for recruitment.   Answer Question
    No negociation, the offer was acceptable

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

After sending an email with my CV, I received a reply the very next day, which pleasantly surprised me. The interview was set for a week after their email.
    The Interview was pretty straight forward, though I believe it was long. 1.5 hours for intern maybe it's a bit too much. There was a good background check, and every point that I had in my CV. Person needs to be prepared to answer different questions about your projects and research skills.
    After the interview was over, I was told that I will be contacted in up to two weeks period. Two weeks passed, and I was not contacted. So after sending an email to them, I received a reply that they forgot to contact me, but it's kinda ok, because they cannot offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: Tell me what kind of theories and approaches you were using in your research project, and what did you conclude from it? (Having a research project that has been done couple of years ago, I wasn't able to remember up to the smallest details.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

talent interview, team interview, corporate interview