Adecco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Security & Compliance Manager
Oslo (Norway)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Interview Question – All the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Kaufmännische Angestellte Interview

Kaufmännische Angestellte
Zug (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Interview Details – Not personal or professional a all. They don't care about you, just about the companies and thenselfs. I had to explain my background many times. The person who called me was not very focused and he was very pushy to make me take another job, no matter what.

Interview Question – If I wanted to have another child some time soon.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Recruitment Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview is usually 2-3 stages and you get to meet the most senior members in the team which is great.
Very relaxed style of interview but also very in tune with regards to your motivations and previous experience

Interview Question – Nothing really than the standard interview questons   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Reason for Declining – because of the salary

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Recruitment Consultant
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details – Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Interview Question – Personal questions about life style   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

IT Consultant, Professional Services, ADECCO Interview

IT Consultant, Professional Services, ADECCO
Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in November 2012.

Interview Details – I had communicated the professional division but no opportunities with a full-time employee.
Then they suggested me to join a part-time period with looking for the next jobs.

Interview Question – Was it okay if the half of the last / expectation salary?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Kept on touch for any opportunities when it would opened.

Support Engineer Interview

Support Engineer
Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in February 2012.

Interview Details – 0) Post you CV on HH.ru or SuperJob.ru
1) Get call from Adecco. Telephone interview
2) tet a tet interview #1 (adecco 1)
3) tet a tet interview #2 (adecco 2)
4) Telephone interview with Employer
5) tet a tet interview #3 (Employers HR Manager)
6) tet a tet interview #4 (Employers Project Manager)
7) Start working.

Interview Question – 7 levels of OSI model?
what is AD ?
What you do when TOP manager (in stress) is comming to you for supprot, but you can not support him according to policy ?
What to do when user is in stress asking for support?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be calm
Be ready
Be Skilled
Be sure in yourself

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly smooth. Total took about 2 weeks. An online examination session to be completed at home, including an English test, personality, and will-do will-fit test. Three face-to-face interviews. Met with direct report manager, director and CEO. (According to other employees, the candidate could also be interviewed by other team members).

Interview Question – What would you do if you could not meet the sales target?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much. The salary they offered because I was a fresh graduate and it was like a take it or leave it situation.

Project Member Interview

Project Member
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

Interview Details – Competency test, GD, PI, Written Test

Interview Question – Presentation, Business Plan   Answer Question

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Business Analyst Intern
Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details – After sending an email with my CV, I received a reply the very next day, which pleasantly surprised me. The interview was set for a week after their email.
The Interview was pretty straight forward, though I believe it was long. 1.5 hours for intern maybe it's a bit too much. There was a good background check, and every point that I had in my CV. Person needs to be prepared to answer different questions about your projects and research skills.
After the interview was over, I was told that I will be contacted in up to two weeks period. Two weeks passed, and I was not contacted. So after sending an email to them, I received a reply that they forgot to contact me, but it's kinda ok, because they cannot offer me the position.

Interview Question – Unexpected Question: Tell me what kind of theories and approaches you were using in your research project, and what did you conclude from it? (Having a research project that has been done couple of years ago, I wasn't able to remember up to the smallest details.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adecco