Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2015

2.5

Temporary Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco (Mountain View, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Very easy and fast. Began with a phone screen then an in person 1:1 interview. No panel, no long drawn out process. Received a phone call and email with a job offer. That lead to another internal contract. The quickest and easiest interview process I've had in a long time. Reminded me of the "old days" when interviewing was more personal.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role? You seem very overqualified.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was more than happy what was offered and did not feel the need to negotiate.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco (Melville, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

telephone interviews with 4 future subordinates. 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was acceptable so, little to no negotiation other than start date.

Temporaly Staff Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Just one interview one on one for one hour. Then I had interview with Google at Tokyo office for second interview, 2 on one, around 40 or 50 min. The interviews were fun and I could have a good time. I got the offer soon (within a few days later).

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bailleston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco (Bailleston, Scotland (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Not much to tell, the interview was basic , they failed to take id and proof of adresse , then had the cheeck to threaten to sack me a few weeks later as they didn't have it, well they took it and asked for this in the first place, instead o. Trying to make it look as if it was my fault

Summer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

The position was a part of a bit of a marketing campaign - every country globally was assigned to open up a few places. But some of the things above may still apply in other settings.

Quite specific to the challenge, I believe, was the original submission of applications. You filled in a form with basic biographical data (including work experience and education), which was then followed by making a 30s video recording explaining why the job should go to you. After that there was a phase where people (anyone, including your own friends) could vote on your application online. The top in terms of votes were guaranteed a phone interview.

The phone interview asked some further information on biographical info, and then some basic motivations questions.

I was then invited to a group interview, where there were plenty of questions about both competency, motivations and how we would approach a client in a specific setting. These questions were all the kind of questions you'd expect to get at a personal interview, but you were now expected to answer them in front of the other top candidates, which can be a little unnerving if you're not used to it.

The next day all three of us got our replies.

Interview Questions

• Why should you, rather than the candidate beside you, get this job?   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

You will lose most of the candidates who are in high demand during the late stages of your recruitment process – when currently employed top performers decide to enter the job market, they are likely to be quickly inundated with recruiting requests and offers, which means that often they will only be on the job market for a matter of days. So if you/your firm drag out the hiring process over time, the most sought-after prospects (i.e. in-high-demand prospects) will have many opportunities to make quick offer acceptance decisions while you are still only midway through your hiring process. Your top candidates assuredly will receive alternative offers and will be forced to make a decision as to whether to accept “a current offer” that will soon expire, rather than to wait for “a possible future offer” from your firm. So even if you capture them as an applicant, the odds of them still being available when you reach the late stages of an extended recruiting process is almost zero (with the one exception if you happen to have a powerhouse employment brand like Google). My research indicates that the top 10 percent of candidates are often gone from the marketplace within 10 days. I also estimate the recruiting loss from missing a single game-changer, purple squirrel, or innovator recruit to be over $1 million each. The lesson to be learned is: that speed of hire is most important when you are competing against other firms for currently employed “in-high-demand” top talent. You simply must hire fast, because if you don’t, the competition will take this top talent off the market before you have the time to make a hiring decision. For example if Tiger Woods decided to leave his golf team, he would be in such demand that he might be in and then out of the job market in as little as a few hours, so a 30-day hiring process would have no chance of success.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

basic -130 $ so never expect good growth for long term on present inflation senario Adecco is Still sleeping.

Montreal Office Interview

Interview

une grille dentrevue tres longue
    l'entrevue a durée: 1h30
    J'ai eu une 2 enrevue d'une duree de 30 min

long
    long long long

ils m'ont fait passé un test psychometrique et de personnalité

ghhncc vguv hhj

Interview Questions

• have you ever had a cnflictual situation with a colege or a superviser? how did you solve the problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negociation. they offer me a sallary

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adecco (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephonic- Screened clearly at early stage
    Face to Face- Just Discussed with Roles and Responsibilities.
    Interview Process- Time waste and it Was a Bakwas.

Hi Guys, dont Trust the calls made by Adecco people. Once you went for face to face then will say u r profile is not fitment to requirement.

They cant able to afford the salary also.

Please try to ignore this company.

Not able to pay my Expectation

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A good 2hr interview exploring background, sales, interests, knowledge as well as culture and personality fit. Felt a lot of ground was covered and I left with a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain your approach to sales?   Answer Question
    • Talk me through a sales process you have been part of?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach opening new business and what strategy would you deploy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

A clear understanding of my package and other offers was asked and taken into account.

Import Officer Interview

Interview

the position was confidential

because of the salary