Adecco Recruiter Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adecco (San Diego, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was called at 9:00 am and asked if I could possibly come in for an interview at noon. Being unemployed I jumped at the opportunity. I go to their office at noon for my interview and met with the hiring manager as well as the recruiters I would be working with. They like to have the recruiters ask you questions as well since they want everyone to mesh well, and they don't want to bring in a personality that doesn't quite fit the office personality. I definitely appreciated that since I have worked in offices where not all of the personalities got along with each other. The brought me in for an interview the next day with some more of the recruiters, and I am scheduled to come in for some more interviews. I am also supposed to take a personality assessment at some point.

Interview Questions

• Will you continue to look for recruiting positions if we do not offer you the job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adecco (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephonic- Screened clearly at early stage Face to Face- Just Discussed with Roles and Responsibilities. Interview Process- Time waste and it Was a Bakwas. Hi Guys, dont Trust the calls made by Adecco people. Once you went for face to face then will say u r profile is not fitment to requirement. They cant able to afford the salary also. Please try to ignore this company.

Not able to pay my Expectation

Recruiter Interview

Interview

talent interview, team interview, corporate interview

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Adecco in February 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview, it was brief once they realized my salary was too high for their needs.