Adecco

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview is usually 2-3 stages and you get to meet the most senior members in the team which is great.
Very relaxed style of interview but also very in tune with regards to your motivations and previous experience

Interview Question – Nothing really than the standard interview questons   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details – Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Interview Question – Personal questions about life style   Answer Question

Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details – I have applied and was interviwed initially for a client-based position but after this process has finished unsuccessfuly, Adecco offers me an internal position.
I had three interviewes - one phone pre-screening, one face to face with the current job holder of the position that was going to be open and another face to face with the team manager. Everyone was very king and positive and called me exactly when they were promised to.
At that time I have considered an offer by another company so I told Adecco that I am a little bit in a hurry and they reacted very professionally and did everything possible to speed up their process.

Interview Question – If there are not good candidates for a particular position you are recruiting for, where could you find them?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adecco

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adecco Recruitment Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Adecco employees and interview candidates.