Adecco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Temp Interview

Temp

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details – Would not recommend unless you are hard up for a job. The opportunity is there, but the management at this company is not great. Technical issues, lack of communication between employees, it all had me going back and forth to their headquarters to fill out paperwork that could have easily been done at the comfort of my home. And trust me, there was A LOT of paperwork to fill out. More than normal, especially since the job hadn't even been given to me yet. The employees are nice and welcoming but that only makes the overall experience bearable. Claimed more than one position was available during job fair, but bait and switched me during first round interview. Complete waste of time and travel expenses. Was offered to come in for another position that paid less and didn't amount to much, I respectfully declined. Didn't want to waste another minute with them.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, performed group interviews. Overall a waste of time.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Temp Interview

Temp

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details – Process was pretty easy. It could be smoother. I kept being told to do this and then they had to stop to do something else. Their focus wasn't on helping me. I felt like I was more qualified than the people placing me into a job. The office seemed to be in much need of more help or more qualified employees.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Adecco

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adecco Temp interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Adecco employees and interview candidates.