Adecco Temp Interview Questions

1.5

Temp Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

Would not recommend unless you are hard up for a job. The opportunity is there, but the management at this company is not great. Technical issues, lack of communication between employees, it all had me going back and forth to their headquarters to fill out paperwork that could have easily been done at the comfort of my home. And trust me, there was A LOT of paperwork to fill out. More than normal, especially since the job hadn't even been given to me yet. The employees are nice and welcoming but that only makes the overall experience bearable. Claimed more than one position was available during job fair, but bait and switched me during first round interview. Complete waste of time and travel expenses. Was offered to come in for another position that paid less and didn't amount to much, I respectfully declined. Didn't want to waste another minute with them.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions, performed group interviews. Overall a waste of time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Temp Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco.

Process was pretty easy. It could be smoother. I kept being told to do this and then they had to stop to do something else. Their focus wasn't on helping me. I felt like I was more qualified than the people placing me into a job. The office seemed to be in much need of more help or more qualified employees.

Interview Questions