Adecco

Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.6

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco.

The position was a part of a bit of a marketing campaign - every country globally was assigned to open up a few places. But some of the things above may still apply in other settings.

Quite specific to the challenge, I believe, was the original submission of applications. You filled in a form with basic biographical data (including work experience and education), which was then followed by making a 30s video recording explaining why the job should go to you. After that there was a phase where people (anyone, including your own friends) could vote on your application online. The top in terms of votes were guaranteed a phone interview.

The phone interview asked some further information on biographical info, and then some basic motivations questions.

I was then invited to a group interview, where there were plenty of questions about both competency, motivations and how we would approach a client in a specific setting. These questions were all the kind of questions you'd expect to get at a personal interview, but you were now expected to answer them in front of the other top candidates, which can be a little unnerving if you're not used to it.

The next day all three of us got our replies.

Interview Questions
    • Why should you, rather than the candidate beside you, get this job?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco.

A good 2hr interview exploring background, sales, interests, knowledge as well as culture and personality fit. Felt a lot of ground was covered and I left with a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your approach to sales?   Answer Question
    • Talk me through a sales process you have been part of?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach opening new business and what strategy would you deploy?   Answer Question
    A clear understanding of my package and other offers was asked and taken into account.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

Interview is usually 2-3 stages and you get to meet the most senior members in the team which is great.
    Very relaxed style of interview but also very in tune with regards to your motivations and previous experience

No Negotiation