Adecco USA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.4

Line Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Adecco USA (Binghamton, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The process was painless and the staff at Adecco are friendly and helpful

Contractor Interview

Interview

Pretty standard review

Account Executive/Medical and Science - Engineering and Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adecco USA (Newport Beach, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview with Area Director
    Phone / in person interview with Regional Operations manager
    Phone interview Regional Vice President
    Job offer - they match current salary only and no additional bonuses - job offer comes in first and then they conduct background and employment verifications

Negotiation

There was no negotiations - they asked me doing the interview what my current salary is and matched it. I tried to negotiate but they said I get A-B-C (none was given). They did not verify what my salary was before making an offer.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Adecco USA.

Interview

Phone interview, skills evaluations, in person interview with manager.

Client Tax Reporting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco USA (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

Had to fill out a lengthy application which included my employment history for the previous 10 years and also where I resided for the last 10 years as well. There was a 1:1 interview with my recruiter and a skills/aptitude test to determine my ability to perform the position successfully. The background check was a bit lengthy in my case because I had lived in three different states in the past few years.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult or unexpected, pretty typical interview/hiring process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is a contract position, so there was no negotiating phase.

Network Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco USA (Raleigh, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by email. I had to drive over 50 miles for an interview. The interview consisted of the recruiter handing me a packet and explaining the drug test. I was upset that this packet wasn't mailed. Other individuals hired at the same time received their packets by mail.

Interview Questions

• There was a tricky formula for Holiday pay. Initially we were told we would be paid for holidays. The company we worked for had over 11 holidays.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco USA (Warwick, RI) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a quality interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation because knew what was getting paid before.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Adecco USA (Taylor, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

I went through an exhaustive testing process - it took 2 days to complete - to determine what my strongest/weakest areas were. During this process, I was pleased to see that I had better skills in the Excel/Word/Math skills areas than I had thought. It was a challenge that I enjoyed.

Interview Questions

• Actually, it was the referrals question as for various reasons, I had not worked for pay since moving to the States 27 years ago.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Adecco USA (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Go into staffing office fill out all necessary paperwork and any test that may apply. They look of over your resume and if they have a client that has a job that you maybe a good fit for your resume is forwarded to them. You will be interview by the client at their site. They may do a criminal back ground check on you and you will have to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How many years expirenance do you have in customer service field?   Answer Question

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adecco USA (Mountain View, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Adecco was very thorough in asking questions to ensure I was qualified for the position. In addition, they were very good with getting me prepared for the Google interview.

Interview Questions

• What were your recruiting goals in your past goal?   1 Answer