Adecco USA Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami Lakes, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco USA in December 2012.

The interview process was friendly and respectful. This process is performed in the office of Miami Lake. The working group was friendly, very explicit and precise indications of the whole recruitment process. I think they have a good corporate culture. They are very efficient in their work.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Holland, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Adecco USA in November 2012.

They setup a meeting with the client and I was interviewed. After a few days I was contacted back and received the job. They did do a resume edit which was not necessary but they wanted it done there way.

Interview Questions
    • The question of being hired was the hardest part of the job. People like to not promise anything which usually means its not going to happen   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adecco USA in October 2012.

Notified by email to complete online tests. Not hard just time consuming. Was called for actual interview that also had about 20-25 other people there. They were just looking for a warm body. Warned about high stress levels and we'd have to be able to handle it.

Interview Questions
    • It was a group interview and no one got any individual questions.   Answer Question

Got another offer for better pay/work elsewhere.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adecco USA in September 2012.

Acceptable.
    They seemed to have hired well qualified individuals.
    We had to do a number of online tests, but that was about it. There was no one on one interview. The entire process was very easy.

No negotiation phase.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco USA in September 2012.

There's not much of an interview to speak of - the focus is on getting all the "employee" paperwork written up, and performing an "in-house" drug test (oral swab) to make sure you're not a "junkie" (a little less humiliating than providing a urine sample, I suppose). Usually, you won't be there interviewing unless the agency has a high probability of placing you on an assignment that is in the offing.

Interview Questions
    None - the rate and contract length were non-negotiable (i.e. "Take it or leave it.")

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Smyrna, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adecco USA.

I have never met such rude people before. It takes days to get through to the recruiter, and then she is abrupt. Most of the application process is on-line. When I called to follow-up and move to the next step I was given a time for an "interview." I arrived at the specified time and the person I was meeting with never acknowledged me. She was sitting right next to the receptionist, who checked my id and completed the application process. Once the receptionist was finished, the recruiter looked at me over her shoulder and basically said, we'll call you... No good morning, no introductions, no thanks for coming in, nothing. Wow.

Contractor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco USA in August 2012.

Applied through a friend who was a recruiter, had a couple of initial email conversations and then phone interviews, went to the site in person and met with a few members of the team and then one more phone call after on sites.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco USA in July 2012.

After being recommended to this company, I submitted a resume and heard from them within a few days. I had a face to face with two internal managers and another phone interview with a Vice President who was traveling at the time.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you wish to change your career?   View Answer
    It was basically a non-negotiating phase. This company has a standard salary and structure.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adecco USA in July 2012.

I gave my resume to a friend to forward on to the recruiter. I received a call with a week of this submission, and had an interview scheduled for 2 days later. Within 2 days of that interview, I was extended an offer, but was given very little details about any benefits.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. The interview mainly was just about explaining the position to me.   Answer Question

Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilson, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco USA in July 2012.

Interviewed directly with BB&T. Adecco USA (Temp Agency) contacted me after the interview to offer me a position.

Interview Questions
    • Would you retire right now if you were set financially?   View Answer
    • Explain a situation where you made a suggestion to an employer.   View Answer
    • Are there any other companies that you have applied to?   View Answer
    • How do you motivate yourself to do an excellent job?   View Answer
    • Describe a situation where you helped to resolve a disagreement.   View Answer