Adelphoi Village

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adelphoi Village

Counselor of Young Adults Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latrobe, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Adelphoi Village in March 2013.

I initiatiated the interview as a request to be hired! I had a idea of the questions to be asked and had documentation to substantuate my answers! I had one interview! I tried to be as frank and as open as posible in answering the questions asked! The perception I had as of the people in the office were that they were professionals but they had a strict budget to comply with!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to be flexable as to my request for employment! I applied for a position as counselor! The job describtion was for someone to watch the children in a dormitory setting 11:00pm to 7:00am! I felt decieved by the whole application/interview process!   View Answer

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latrobe, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adelphoi Village in June 2011.

30 minute interview

Non existent

Clinical Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adelphoi Village in January 2007.

Ient resume by mail and received a call for interview within two weeks. Had one face-to-face interview and was offered the position within one week. Salary was presented as non-negotiable. The interviewer appeared to be looking for a positive attitude and a willingness to follow rules.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to leave your current job?   View Answer

Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Adelphoi Village in February 2012.

2 on 1 interview, very professional and thorough.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a difficult situation at your last job and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Low salary, and I couldn't get it to fit with my other job.