Adelphoi Village

Relevance Date Difficulty

Counselor of Young Adults Interview

Counselor of Young Adults
Latrobe, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Adelphoi Village in March 2013.

Interview Details – I initiatiated the interview as a request to be hired! I had a idea of the questions to be asked and had documentation to substantuate my answers! I had one interview! I tried to be as frank and as open as posible in answering the questions asked! The perception I had as of the people in the office were that they were professionals but they had a strict budget to comply with!

Interview Question – I was asked to be flexable as to my request for employment! I applied for a position as counselor! The job describtion was for someone to watch the children in a dormitory setting 11:00pm to 7:00am! I felt decieved by the whole application/interview process!   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Counselor Interview

Counselor
Latrobe, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Adelphoi Village in June 2011.

Interview Details – 30 minute interview

Interview Question – How would you deal with a crisis?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non existent

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Clinical Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Adelphoi Village in January 2007.

Interview Details – Ient resume by mail and received a call for interview within two weeks. Had one face-to-face interview and was offered the position within one week. Salary was presented as non-negotiable. The interviewer appeared to be looking for a positive attitude and a willingness to follow rules.

Interview Question – Why are you looking to leave your current job?   View Answer

Counselor Interview

Counselor

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Adelphoi Village in February 2012.

Interview Details – 2 on 1 interview, very professional and thorough.

Interview Question – Tell us about a difficult situation at your last job and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low salary, and I couldn't get it to fit with my other job.

Worked for Adelphoi Village? Contribute to the Community!