Adena Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adena Health System

Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adena Health System.

The easiest way to get into this small town hospital is to know someone. If you have a current employee recommend you, its basically a guaranteed hire. After applying online, it took about 30 days before anyone even contacted me. Then after the initial phone call (not a phone interview, just to set up a time), it was 3 weeks before an interview, and then another 2 weeks before we got any responses.

Interview Questions
    • They like to ask example questions. Name a time when you had to deal with difficult staff members, how did you handle it? What's the worst mistake you ever made at work, how did you fix it? What is the one thing you find most frustrating about your job? Why should we hire you over someone else?   View Answer

The hours were not compatible with my lifestyle. The job description was too vague, had I known the specifics, I would not have wasted my time applying.

Staff RN Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adena Health System in November 2010.

I was hired at an RN job fair many years ago. I was hired on the spot. I was interviewed by the then manager, who was fired for I'm sure what was some minor infringement before I got through orientation.

Interview Questions