Adglobal360

Relevance Date Difficulty

SEO Executive Interview

SEO Executive
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Adglobal360 in March 2014.

Interview Details – Fairly simple interview

Interview Question – didnt face any   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Channel Sales Interview

Channel Sales
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Adglobal360 in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had heard about this company from my friends. Then I went to company's website and forwarded my CV to the HR. Then after that I got the call from them where my first was kind of introduction round over phone then they called me up the next day for interview. There I met with the co-Founder and then with HR head for final negotiation.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself. How do you pitch your product to your clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't bargain but anyone who has got the skills can negotiate and there would be no objection to that.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Adglobal360? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adglobal360 interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Adglobal360 employees and interview candidates.