Adglobal360 Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adglobal360

SEO Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adglobal360 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple interview

Interview Questions

Channel Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adglobal360 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I had heard about this company from my friends. Then I went to company's website and forwarded my CV to the HR. Then after that I got the call from them where my first was kind of introduction round over phone then they called me up the next day for interview. There I met with the co-Founder and then with HR head for final negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself. How do you pitch your product to your clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't bargain but anyone who has got the skills can negotiate and there would be no objection to that.