Adhunik Group Interview Questions

2.0

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

The interview was challenging in nature. In the interview there were situation based questions as well to see how a candidate reacts to situations. The interview required me to answer not just the terms but its application as well. The mix of questions were balanced. The number of questions asked were many and it required not just theoretical knowledge but practical as well. Overall it was a positive in nature and was a good experience.

Chief Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adhunik Group (Jamshedpur (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is only direct interview. The HR professionals are good and professional in their attitude. The top HR executive is also professional but beyond the interview process no sooner the work starts, one is in for a serious jolt.

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adhunik Group.

Interview

after the initial ritual of tell me about yourself. they asked question from my favourite subject. they asked question from turbocharger and supercharger in ic engine. then they asked few question from my VT. At the end they asked about my family background.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adhunik Group in May 2012.

Interview

Brush up on Adhunik Group and also in your area of expertise.

Interview Questions

• How would you tackle the uncooperative employees when you interact with them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask a much higher rate than one you are getting. Salary decisions are totally illogical here, so you might just get a great deal out of it.