Adidas Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Adidas Group in November 2013.

easy

Interview Questions
    • none, they were all normal background questions and why would you be a good fit at the Adidas company.   Answer Question

Seasonal Retail Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troutdale, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troutdale, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Adidas Group in October 2013.

It was fairly simple- I stepped into the store with about a minute to spare, and about 1 minute after the manager was notified that I was there by a worker, she came out & led me to the back storage where I took the interview. It was fairly simple, and honestly nothing to sweat about. Be friendly, easy-to-talk to. Act as if you're speaking to a friend! ;)

Interview Questions
    • In what specific situation did you pay attention to detail, in order to help you solve an issue/problem?   View Answer
    No negotations, I simply received an email 20 minutes after I finished the interview...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxon Hill, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxon Hill, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adidas Group in October 2013.

I applied in July, didn't get receive an email about interviews until October. Was a group interview, not a 1 on 1. Good to know your adidas history before hand because they will ask you what you know about the company

Team Leader Interview

3 interviews (Store Manager, Area Manager, Store Manager from 2nd Store). Questions about leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • When I had to lead a company/team during a difficult time and how I overcame it.   Answer Question

Limited Duration Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adidas Group.

Initially, I had a web cam interview (pre recorded questions). Following that round was a phone interview with an HR representative. The final interview was a face-to-face interview with my supervisor. The entire process took close to a month.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were terribly difficult or unexpected. What do you want to do with this role? Where do you see yourself in X-amount of years?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was pleased with the offer presented and took it.

Running Tech Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Adidas Group in August 2013.

I applied through their website and received an email from HR that I had been selected as a candidate. I had three phone interviews with different people around the country and then was given a final round Skype interview. I would try and get really amped up before each interview and sometimes I felt like I was not connecting with the interviewer but I kept on moving ahead.

Interview Questions
    • How would you help boost sales of adidas gear in specialty running shops?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adidas Group in August 2013.

Applied online August 6th, had group interview, followed by individual interview 2 weeks later. Was offered a position on September 3rd. Some sports questions (who is your fav team or player), mostly past retail experience and availability questions. Awesome managers, the best interviews I've ever experienced. Be on time! And also if you have a habit of gum chewing or twirling your hair while you talk don't even bother.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adidas Group in July 2013.

My interview process was very rushed, and I understand it is not usually like that. I submitted an online application and was contacted for an interview two weeks later. I was interviewed at a little table in the back employees only section of the store. Two days after the interview I got an email saying that I was hired and was to start in three days.

Interview Questions
    • All those "name a time when" questions... pretty much every one that exists, I was asked.   View Answer
    I didn't even have a negotiation phase, it happened so quick. I accepted the job and I hadn't even been told what I was getting paid.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adidas Group in July 2013.

I was sent an email a week after applying. They told me to bring my social security and ID with me implying that they were going to hire people on the spot. It was a group interview with 6 other people. There were 2 interviewers that arrived late, and clearly had no clue what they were doing. They blankly looked at each other and asked what they should ask us. It was extremely un-professional and disappointing to sit there and listen to them. After being puzzled for 5 minutes and staring at us they walked to the front to go find a question are to ask us. After that they only asked two questions. "do you have any retail experience" and "can you work a cash register"? That was literally the end of the interview. There was a lady with 13 years retail experience that they denied, as well as an AT&T sales Associate. They actually chose the most inexperienced workers. It was a mess, and disappointing to say the least. They said that you start with a minimum number of hours and work your way up based on your performance. After the two questions, they chose 4 out of the 7 people and hired them on the spot, asking me and two others to leave. Apparently the answers did not really matter to them. I studied hard on the questions that i would answer, especially about sports but they were never answered. I most likely would have declined the offer due to the interview even if they did say yes! They hired employees that were clearly uneducated in sports.

Interview Questions
    • I was ready to answer questions about sports and what i love about them, but they asked nothing of the sort and were completely un-prepared only asking 2 basic questions about retail.   Answer Question

Sports Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Adidas Group.

Applied for the position through an employee recommendation. After a month, I received a recruiter phone call interview, which went smoothly. Mostly talking about my past sports experiences and how I communicate with other people. next after 2 more weeks, I had another phone interview with the hiring manager who asked more about my sports background and how I deal with problems within the workforce. He was very nice and understood and related to me. He said he would like for me to come in to Adidas HQ and interview for a panel. 2 more weeks went by then had and interview with 4 people with in the marketing department. It was about an hour interview. After that it took a whole month to be told I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a marketing budget of $500,000 what would you do with it for this sport?   Answer Question