Adidas Group Team Leader Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Adidas Group.

I was contacted by e-mail and asked to come in for an interview at a select time. This interview was for an Adidas store that was opening in close to where I live. My first impressions of the store was good. It was neat and visually pleasing. The associates were nice.

The store was over an hour and half away from where I live. I arrived five minutes before my time to interview. When I arrived, I waited for about 15 minutes for a manager to call me in. I received no apologies for that. Two managers interviewed me. I could tell they did not do any basic research on me. One of them did not even know that I was coming from over an hour away. Application systems are too sophisticated for one not to be able to at least skim through an application. I gave them my resume which was no problem, however they did not read it either because they were asking me questions where the answers were already on the resume.

From that standpoint, I was not impressed with Addidas group and will probably decline if offered because this experience is a reflection of their organization to me. Unorganized.

Other Interview Reviews for Adidas Group

Team Leader Interview

3 interviews (Store Manager, Area Manager, Store Manager from 2nd Store). Questions about leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • When I had to lead a company/team during a difficult time and how I overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Adidas Group in June 2012.

First I got an email asking me to scheulde a meeting with a member for the hr dept that was the 1st of 5 interviews that ranged from June until sept of 2012 I met with two store managers An area manager and a operations manager I got a job offer pending my back ground and credit check I was told it would take about 3 weeks for the reply from my back ground then after that I would get my start date in all it takes 3 months and the second to the fith interview all of the questions are the same Why you wanna work for us and what can you bring to us and are you a team player update pending

Interview Questions
    Real easy he asked me what would make me love to come to work