Aditi Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

3.1

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aditi.

Interview

The interview was telephonic. Two members in the panel who asked various questions on the technology and also on the steps and approach on working with clients. The interview went for close to 2 hours , interesting and focused.

Interview Questions

• What capabilities does SharePoint provide with respect to Search.   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aditi (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Interview with CEO for a brief one hour conversation. Conversation was pleasant but there was little clarity about role or real priorities. CEO was pleasant and smart. I was asked to prepare some thoughts around a vague concept about a new market opportunity. He invited me to meet with his two primary Directors. A few days later, I met with both of them and had a nice conversation but it did not feel good. There was a definite feeling of being an insiders club. Everyone I met was of Indian descent and there seemed to be an air of superiority in their demeanor and tone. I do not think I would have fit in this company.

Interview Questions

• Unstructured, conversation with some questions about experience and past roles.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Interview

Met with manager, then another manager, then a VP, then a GM, then another manager, then Partner who was late.

Interview Questions

• How exactly and specifically will you achieve quota and who exactly are you going to target? Was asked to whiteboard this on spot.   Answer Question

Going through changes.

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aditi.

Interview

Telephonic screening, written test, face to face with technical team, manager and HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It worked in my favor

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aditi (Bellevue, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Got a mail from them asking for if I am ready for a telephonic interview and the position would be for an onsite coordinator. Interview was scheduled for one hour duration. The questions were mostly straight forward, as it was my first interview, I have answered some. They were not satisfied with my performance.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aditi (Bellevue, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

I initially had a call with a recruiter and PM who wanted to know both range of skills and any offshore experience on projects.

Interview Questions

• It was a fairly straight forward interview with no scenario-based questions or "what would you do if..." style questions - they wanted to understand basic skills, cross group work and working with offshore and/or disparate locations - v-teams etc.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aditi (Bellevue, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

Test Written Test 4 Technical Rounds followed by 1 HR Round. Though out the interview they wanted to hire the best and hence should great intreest in a potential candidate. They will make you feel that this is the best place to work, which is 100% true

Interview Questions

• How will you lead a team which is demotivated in Test   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nice folks and nice HR manager. I did not negotiate at all, I appreciated the offer.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aditi (Redmond, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Aditi recruiters are not very well equipped for their roles. Their technical knowledge is almost nil, and the level of communication is almost non-existent unless you force the issue. After initial contact, one often has to call/email 2-3 times to get a response to simple straightforward questions. Aditi is well know in the local area for offering extreme low-ball contractor pay rates, yet their bill rates to the clients are in line with their competitors.

Negotiation

Almost non-existent. They 'own' the job req so if you want that job, you have to agree to their low-ball terms and rates. In a tight economy, there are more people vying for the same job, so you're stuck. Interviewing is done by the client, so that part is done well.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aditi in July 2009.

Interview

This was a screening interview with questions on C++, C, operating system internals and programming problems. Some of the questions asked were: 1) Can constructors be virtual? 2) Can a destructor throw an exception? 3) How does an exception get thrown and handled (the internals)? 4) Write a function to reverse a sentence - "I am a boy" becomes "boy a am I" 5) How do virtual functions work? 6) Difference between spin locks and semaphores? 7) Synchronization mechanisms? 8) Difference between Win32 API SendMessage and PostMessage? 9) Extern, static, register variables in C. 10) What is polymorphism?

Interview Questions

• Can a destructor throw an exception?   1 Answer
    • Can a constructor be virtual?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aditi (Bellevue, WA) in August 2008.

Interview

Great interview. Interactive, engaging, out of the box questions and situations to talk about. It was more like a very engaging conversation. I did not feel like I was under the spotlight. I met with 2 managers, talked to the recruiter and once I got the offer letter, I had a detailed talk with HR where they explained every policy and every benefit and helped me pick what suited best to my family.

Interview Questions

• Aditi has been in this business for decades so they KNOW what they are talking about. The hardest questions to answer are actually the simplest ones, involving how we would tackle certain situations under pressure.   Answer Question