Aditi Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2014

3.1

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aditi.

Interview with CEO for a brief one hour conversation. Conversation was pleasant but there was little clarity about role or real priorities. CEO was pleasant and smart. I was asked to prepare some thoughts around a vague concept about a new market opportunity. He invited me to meet with his two primary Directors.

A few days later, I met with both of them and had a nice conversation but it did not feel good. There was a definite feeling of being an insiders club. Everyone I met was of Indian descent and there seemed to be an air of superiority in their demeanor and tone. I do not think I would have fit in this company.

Interview Questions
    • Unstructured, conversation with some questions about experience and past roles.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Met with manager, then another manager, then a VP, then a GM, then another manager, then Partner who was late.

Interview Questions
    • How exactly and specifically will you achieve quota and who exactly are you going to target? Was asked to whiteboard this on spot.   Answer Question

Going through changes.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Aditi in May 2012.

I initially had a call with a recruiter and PM who wanted to know both range of skills and any offshore experience on projects.

Interview Questions
    • It was a fairly straight forward interview with no scenario-based questions or "what would you do if..." style questions - they wanted to understand basic skills, cross group work and working with offshore and/or disparate locations - v-teams etc.   Answer Question

Senior Development Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aditi.

Telephonic screening, written test, face to face with technical team, manager and HR

It worked in my favor

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aditi in August 2008.

Great interview. Interactive, engaging, out of the box questions and situations to talk about. It was more like a very engaging conversation. I did not feel like I was under the spotlight. I met with 2 managers, talked to the recruiter and once I got the offer letter, I had a detailed talk with HR where they explained every policy and every benefit and helped me pick what suited best to my family.

Interview Questions
    • Aditi has been in this business for decades so they KNOW what they are talking about. The hardest questions to answer are actually the simplest ones, involving how we would tackle certain situations under pressure.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Aditi in June 2012.

Got a mail from them asking for if I am ready for a telephonic interview and the position would be for an onsite coordinator. Interview was scheduled for one hour duration.

The questions were mostly straight forward, as it was my first interview, I have answered some. They were not satisfied with my performance.

Software Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Aditi in October 2010.

Test Written Test
    4 Technical Rounds followed by 1 HR Round. Though out the interview they wanted to hire the best and hence should great intreest in a potential candidate. They will make you feel that this is the best place to work, which is 100% true

Interview Questions
    • How will you lead a team which is demotivated in Test   View Answer
    Nice folks and nice HR manager. I did not negotiate at all, I appreciated the offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aditi in February 2008.

I got to know about this opportunity of working for one of their prestigious client, Microsoft.
    I guess the staffing agency has some ready made technical questions to be asked to all potential candidates.
    In total there were around 6 questions, on C++ ,data structures & OS concepts.

Later I was called for a technical written test at Aditi's office.
    Before the test began , there was a presentation from HR about the profile of projects they are handling, various clients they work for, the current opportunities, employee benefits, etc.

Then there was a 30 min test of objective type on C, C++, data structures.
    Whoever could not clear their cutoff in this test are sent back.
    The rest are put to another written test. Here there were some 5 programming questions, to be completed in 1 hour.
    A sample question is about "implementing a stack in C++".

After the valuation of the answer scripts, the successful candidates are shortlisted for personal technical interviews.Since it was mass written test, there were some 20 successful candidates for the interview.
    They informed that interviews will be scheduled in next day and the timeslots will be personally intimated.

In personal technical interview, there were questions about data structures, aptitude questions, discussions on OS internals, etc.

Iam asked to wait for few minutes while they make a decision whether to proceed with next rounds.
    After 15 minutes or so, I was called for the next round , i.e HR round, where the work location, rules, company policy, salary details, employee benefits would be discussed.
    I had negotiated on offered salary and as soon as there was a mutual agreement on it, then an offer letter was prepared and another set of documents are handed over to me.
    i was asked to return offer acceptance letter by due date as indicated in the offer letter.

Technically the focus is more on data strcutres, implementation, OS concepts and internals.

Interview Questions
    • Write logic for inorder traversal of a binary search tree without using recursion.   Answer Question
    Salary was negotiable.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aditi in January 2010.

Aditi recruiters are not very well equipped for their roles. Their technical knowledge is almost nil, and the level of communication is almost non-existent unless you force the issue. After initial contact, one often has to call/email 2-3 times to get a response to simple straightforward questions. Aditi is well know in the local area for offering extreme low-ball contractor pay rates, yet their bill rates to the clients are in line with their competitors.

Almost non-existent. They 'own' the job req so if you want that job, you have to agree to their low-ball terms and rates. In a tight economy, there are more people vying for the same job, so you're stuck.
    Interviewing is done by the client, so that part is done well.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Aditi in February 2008.

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aditi? Contribute to the Community!