Aditya Birla Minacs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager

Interviewed at Aditya Birla Minacs

Interview Details – very biased and know who they are going to give the job to before it is posted

Interview Question – they are all not relevant, you do not have a chance for promotion   Answer Question

Marketing Consultant Interview

Marketing Consultant
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aditya Birla Minacs in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process took a couple of weeks. The first step was having a phone interview with the head of HR. If you qualified, you then had a scheduled interview with a group of leads in each department. The interview wasn't overly long and the questions weren't overly difficult to answer.

Interview Question – Not sure   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aditya Birla Minacs.

Interview Details – Applied online. Met recruiter at a job fair - scheduled interview for maybe a week later.
Before interview, you have to take an assessment. If you don't pass, no interview. Questions were pretty easy if you have basic computer knowledge.

Interview Question – Name one of your weakness.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got the job offer at the end of the interview. Pay rate not negotiable.

Netflix Customer Service Representative Interview

Netflix Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aditya Birla Minacs.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. I filled out an application online and received a call from a recruiter the next day. Group interview.

Interview Question – Asked situational questions....a customer calls and her children are screaming her service as been interrupted how would you handle this situation....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aditya Birla Minacs in July 2013.

Interview Details – Disorganized and rushed.

Interview Question – They ask stuff like "How would you handle an irate customer"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The recruiter kept calling to tell me the orientation date had been pushed back (3 times!)

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aditya Birla Minacs in February 2010.

Interview Details – Incredibly basic. Very formal interview process including multiple tests (typing, personality, etc...) but the job itself is very simple. The interview feels like you are looking at an impressive position with a strong company, but then see an employee with a blue Mohawk coming back from lunch and it blows the impression. It feels like the standards are really high until you get hired and realize they are always just looking for anybody who will take the job.

Interview Question – None. The interview seems like it was read of of a scripted form   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aditya Birla Minacs

Interview Details – quick and easy, like youd expect

Interview Question – really standard, run-of-the-mill questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview

Customer Service/Sales Representative
Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aditya Birla Minacs in April 2013.

Interview Details – I received an email from hr telling me about the open position after I applied online. It only took a couple days for hr to call for a phone interview. The phone call went great. The hr rep was very informative and friendly. I interviewed in person a few days later. The hr rep was again wonderful. The interview went well. It was professional and simple. I took a typing test that was on typingtest.com, then I took a call center simulation test. The whole process took about two hours. The hr person on the phone and the hr person in the interview were great. The other employees walking around the office and hanging out in front of the building, not so great. It I were feint of heart I wouldn't have accepted the job. It felt a lot like a high school lunch room with all the loud gossip. The other workers were not very friendly or helpful. It didn't seem many of them enjoyed their work. It was a bad display of morale.

Interview Question – I was asked to read a script, which was easy. The hard part was simulating a sales call. For the simulation I was given a script and told to sell the interviewer on a phone upgrade, which I did by asking questions and offering an upgrade to a phone that offered what the customer wanted.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was told what the salary and the hours were. I accepted. It was a reasonable offer for the volume of work.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aditya Birla Minacs in February 2013.

Interview Details – I was originally referred to Minacs as a Temp from Kelly Services. The interview itself went well. However, while waiting, I realized the place was unorganized. I assumed I wasn't going to be hired when I didn't hear back within 48 hours as promised. However about a week ago (which is over a month later) I was asked to come in for training. I'm unsure if I will attend because I wasn't given ample time to inform my current employer. (This job would have been supplemental income)

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. I would suggest anyone applying to make sure they get a decent grasp of basic interview questions and practice the STARS model.   Answer Question

Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aditya Birla Minacs.

Interview Details – There were two interviews for this position. In the first interview there was a typing test, a listening test, then a one on one interview. In the one on one interview, I was asked basically about my job experience, then they gave me a fake customer service scenario to see how I respond. It was kinda intimidating but I was really nervous(lol) The second interview was a interactive interview. In that one there was about 8 people, and one lady the operations manager. Basically the point of the second interview is to see if you are a good fit for the company, so be nice, confident and be yourself.

Interview Question – The most important thing is to do research on the company itself, and be thinking about what you would want in a customer service representative, then use that to do your scenario. Also, really just be yourself and don't be too nervous(like I was lol)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just told me I got the job, and the pay was already established from the beginning.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aditya Birla Minacs

Worked for Aditya Birla Minacs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aditya Birla Minacs interview questions and advice. All 66 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aditya Birla Minacs employees and interview candidates.